Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned…..

“It was the woman!”

After my Richland hunt I took a backstrap from the doe I had processed and donated it to a widow of a man that used to milk for us when I was in Junior high. He was the first person to ever take me to public land bow hunting (at Richland none the less). I was alway thankful he took the time, since I took up bow hunting on my own.

“Nancy” and her daughter who was just a baby then were super excited for the venison since they have no “hunters” among their families. A week later I ran into her at the restaurant where she works and she just couldn’t quit raving about the back strap! Awesome. “How did y’all cook it?”

….. daughter husband used an air fryer!….. what???? It was awesome!!!

Well…. Get me the recipe!…. 400 for 5 minutes! Dipped in melted butter!

I did small batches cooked a multitude of ways:
    Dipped, cooked and seasoned
    Dipped and breaded….
    Just breaded….

….. that’s a hard “No”

It will make a ****, but dang I sacrificed that package tonight on the alter of mehhh… lol

Just a public service announcement, stick to what ya know works. Now I got to do like 10 push ups or something

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    “It was the woman!”

After my Richland hunt I took a backstrap from the doe I had processed and donated it to a widow of a man that used to milk for us when I was in Junior high. He was the first person to ever take me to public land bow hunting (at Richland none the less). I was alway thankful he took the time, since I took up bow hunting on my own.

“Nancy” and her daughter who was just a baby then were super excited for the venison since they have no “hunters” among their families. A week later I ran into her at the restaurant where she works and she just couldn’t quit raving about the back strap! Awesome. “How did y’all cook it?”

Dipped and breaded….
    Just breaded….

….. that’s a hard “No”

It will make a ****, but dang I sacrificed that package tonight on the alter of mehhh… lol

Just a public service announcement, stick to what ya know works. Now I got to do like 10 push ups or something
    If you truly want to show repentance & and that you are sorry, then you should send me the rest of the backstrap.
    It will be a good lesson, build a lot of character, and you won't soon forget it.
    We can do an express, or I'll pay shipping.

Edit - Hell, you're in Quitman.
    Tomorrow at noon, Southside of the courthouse work for you?

Comment

Air fryer is easy…
      It does not take the place of oil…
      I was fooled on this very website to buy the charbroil oilless fryer. Some said it was better than frying in peanut oil for turkeys.
      Bull****! I cooked one turkey and parked that piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        If you truly want to show repentance & and that you are sorry, then you should send me the rest of the backstrap.
        It will be a good lesson, build a lot of character, and you won't soon forget it.
        We can do an express, or I'll pay shipping.

Edit - Hell, you're in Quitman.
        Tomorrow at noon, Southside of the courthouse work for you?
        You should show up at the court house. Keep your man card...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          You should show up at the court house. Keep your man card...
          In a yellow corvette

Comment

How the hell you gonna make sawmill gravy if you use a dang air fryer!??

Comment

… it kinda made its own gravy. Lol by time the batter was done you would have some jerky

Comment

Yuk!!

Comment

Don't feel alone. Adam listened to a woman in the garden and you see what turned out like.
                  Now for the push-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                    Don't feel alone. Adam listened to a woman in the garden and you see what turned out like.
                    Now for the push-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      Now for the push-ups.
                      Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        “It was the woman!”

Dipped and breaded….
                        Just breaded….

….. that’s a hard “No”

So you tried it several ways and didn't like it?? Is that what I take away from your incoherent ramblings??

Haven't had a lot off an air fryer but so far it's all been awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X