No announcement yet.

JT SAFARIES with Tyler Nilgai hunt experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it will keep other TBH’ers from getting taken advantage of.

Comment

Is he doing the spoil island nilgai hunts?

Comment

So a couple years ago I booked with Koyota and JTs brother ended up guiding us. The deal with Koyota was kinda sketchy but we did hunt 2 nights and I did kill a bull. The brother was a good dude. He actually ended up swimming into a pond to toss a rope around my bull that had jumped in and died after the shot.
        He still owes me a fishing trip but it was a crazy priced hunt and I killed a bull so I am not mad. I bought 2 nights of hunting with the chance to kill 2 bulls and a half day bay trip with one nights lodging for $1100.

But yea JT is steady janking people of money its all over FB groups for sure.

Comment

That guy just needs a serious A Whooping by someone,

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Is he doing the spoil island nilgai hunts?
            Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
              That guy just needs a serious A Whooping by someone,
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                So a couple years ago I booked with Koyota and JTs brother ended up guiding us. The deal with Koyota was kinda sketchy but we did hunt 2 nights and I did kill a bull. The brother was a good dude. He actually ended up swimming into a pond to toss a rope around my bull that had jumped in and died after the shot.
                He still owes me a fishing trip but it was a crazy priced hunt and I killed a bull so I am not mad. I bought 2 nights of hunting with the chance to kill 2 bulls and a half day bay trip with one nights lodging for $1100.

But yea JT is steady janking people of money its all over FB groups for sure.
                Glad you got it done!

Comment

Sounds like this guys just need a hug....

Around his neck...

...with a rope.

Comment

I’ve hunted with him when he was guiding with Kayote Outfitters. Definitely had a bad experience, they were suppose to make it right but never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephenc View Post
                      I’ve hunted with him when he was guiding with Kayote Outfitters. Definitely had a bad experience, they were suppose to make it right but never did.
                      Would love to hear

Comment

I wonder what he'd say if someone said "I have a boat to use, lets' go."

Comment

Sorry for the bad experience but Id put it on Facebook groups and hunting forums and help other hunters out

Comment

This guy has been dragged up and down on the "Hunting Texas and Deer Leases" facebook group. Then it spilled over to the "PPLFH" group. He's been running this scam for years. The "my lower unit went out" is one of his most popular excuses. there are 20 different screenshots from people who got the run around almost identical to this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                              Sorry for the bad experience but Id put it on Facebook groups and hunting forums and help other hunters out
                              I'll work on it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                                His go-to excuse is ALWAYS boat trouble. Every time.
                                He running the shorelines looking for them? Surprised KR and Kennedy Ranches ain't made him a milk carton model yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X