• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medic1042 View Post
    24+ years San Antonio Fire Department - hobby knife maker
    You ever do any ARFF?

Comment

Started with an MIS degree from Texas A&M - WHOOP!
      4 years with private consulting company (200 people) building and implementing billing and management systems for water and electric utilities (Developer to Technical Architect)
      5 years with a private consulting company (200 people) doing custom application development projects (Architect to Project Manager) until the dot com bust
      4 years as an independent contractor working on Energy Trading Risk Management systems (deal capture, risk, logistics, settlements, credit, etc. for gas/power/crude/refprod/recs/coal/lng/nlg)
      2 years leading Professional Services group of an ETRM product company
      8 years in JPMorgan Commodities trading doing ETRM systems and mergers/acquisitions
      6 years and counting doing ETRM strategy, implementations, large program management, business development, with the last 3 years as a partner. Owning a piece of the business is a game changer financially.

My whole career has been project based work which gives you exposure to a variety of companies, business models, and people to work with which keeps it interesting. Small to medium sized companies are much preferred. The political correctness of large corporations is out of control.

Comment

Entrepreneur

Comment

Office manager for an oilfield company and studying to get my real estate license.

Comment

Traveled the country and hopped roofs for 15 years. Sell insurance and fish for a living now. Still haven’t figured out what I want to do when I grow up but I do like fishing a lot!

Comment

With the vaccine mandate at my company I had to go look for a new job. Got a VP of Delivery (IT Staffing) position that I start on Dec 21st. Last Thursday my current company rescinded the mandate but too late. I already got a nice raise and title and working with great people that I know from previously working with them. Bonus potential is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My career started with a post on TBH showing off my idea for a better game camera mount. Been doing it about 7 years now I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X