No announcement yet.

GRXH 2022, Let's Go Brandon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect! Y'all some bad mofos, you lost me on the first pic lol! Appreciate you letting us follow along.

Comment

FWIW, I am bringing my emotional support ***** cock to camp. Moon, my male trans-gender Black ***** has decidely decided to transcend speciation gender roles to a White Cock. Though being a male to male speciation conversion…the gender roles of a Tom are inherently different than the gender role of a Cock…thereby his tran-gender transformation is authentic.

Now the awkward part:
      Given the insatiable appetite for devouring cock amongst this group as demonstrated by the cock devouring episode two years ago… I am compelled to request that all dog owners and cock devourers please adjust your insatiable appetite for cock. Otherwise, respectfully respect your inadequacies and stay home so as to not have another traumatic cock devouring episode in camp.

Inclusive exclusivity. Exclusive inclusivity.

Preventing transgender orientation discrimination has been mandated by our esteemed and infalliable 46th President Joseph Biden through his fourth Executive Order, 13988. If you have any questions or comments regarding EO 13988 please direct them through the following portal:
      How you can write or call the White House. We look forward to hearing from you!
      Attached Files

Comment

This is wild and I’m about to do a lot of digging in old threads to see what this is all about! Looks like a great trip from what I can tell so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has Boat:
          Rat +1
          Flex and Cajun Ginger
          Paintman and grinderboy
          Briar Friar
          Rockstar69
          Lakelife +2
          bho0351 +1

Needs Ride:
          Sneaky +2
          Deaf
          SGTdebo305
          Birddog66 + deez nutz
          Hogstalker +2
          Rougarou +2
          TxTyler + TBD Westlake

Comment

Doesn't look like Wildman has attended for a few years... He still around?

Comment

He’s there every year

Comment

This will be a challenge, Going to TradGang group hunt in Laredo 5-11 Feb, for Javie and Hog. Getting kitchen pass AND time off work will be a trick. Might be able to pull off a Tuesday - Thursday pre-hunt. Missed most of the fun last year, camping in my house at 16*!!!
                Last edited by Wudstix; 01-24-2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                  We still need foil, flour, fish fry, and one more table.

I may be able to scrounge up another table. Also what quantities of flour and fish fry?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    FWIW, I am bringing my emotional support ***** cock to camp. Moon, my male trans-gender Black ***** has decidely decided to transcend speciation gender roles to a White Cock. Though being a male to male speciation conversion…the gender roles of a Tom are inherently different than the gender role of a Cock…thereby his tran-gender transformation is authentic.

Now the awkward part:
                    Given the insatiable appetite for devouring cock amongst this group as demonstrated by the cock devouring episode two years ago… I am compelled to request that all dog owners and cock devourers please adjust your insatiable appetite for cock. Otherwise, respectfully respect your inadequacies and stay home so as to not have another traumatic cock devouring episode in camp.

Inclusive exclusivity. Exclusive inclusivity.

Preventing transgender orientation discrimination has been mandated by our esteemed and infalliable 46th President Joseph Biden through his fourth Executive Order, 13988. If you have any questions or comments regarding EO 13988 please direct them through the following portal:
                    https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

Not sure what to make of most of this word salad but… seems like someone is gonna find out exactly how many ways there are to skin a cat. Is that racist?

Comment

The above has me a bit concerned. My Paintman blades will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                        I may be able to scrounge up another table. Also what quantities of flour and fish fry?

4 bags of flour, 4 cans of fish fry.

Comment

22 DAYS!

Time is flying, y'all need to be getting gear out and ready, hunting stuff organized and coolers cleaned; it won't be long now!

Comment

You were all crazy to be out there last year.

Has Boat:
                            Rat +1
                            Flex and Cajun Ginger
                            Paintman and grinderboy
                            Briar Friar
                            Rockstar69
                            Lakelife +2
                            bho0351 +1

Needs Ride:
                            Sneaky +2
                            Deaf
                            SGTdebo305
                            Birddog66 + deez nutz
                            Hogstalker +2
                            Rougarou +2
                            TxTyler + TBD Westlake
                            TheBeekeeper

Comment

I've got my crossbow and chex mix ready to go!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                I've got my crossbow and chex mix ready to go!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                                Don't forget your swim trunks!

Comment

Working...
                                X