Water trough repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water trough repair?

On our deer lease in Valverde county alot of the old water troughs have cracks. Some attempts at patching are not long term. Any ideas on a way to fix them? Better to replace?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flex seal might do the trick???

Comment

SPEED PLUG is a rapid-setting hydraulic cement compound used to instantly stop running water or seepage in masonry or concrete. SPEED PLUG is ready to use and requires only the addition of water before plugging and sealing active leaks. SPEED PLUG is available in a standard 1-3 minute set time formula, as well as a faster setting 45 second version and a slower setting 3-5 minute formulation.

Comment

That’ll do the trick

Comment

Flexseal

Comment

I’ve used marine epoxy to patch and fix concrete and masonry fountains and basins

Comment

Rub them with some hydraulic cement.

Comment

Hydraulic cement we use it to repair concrete pools all the time

Comment

Prevents seepage in basement walls. Water proof, solvent proof, epoxy paste / sealant for leak repair in concrete or steel - stock tanks, swimming pools, basement walls, storage tanks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                    flexseal
                    this ^^^

Comment

I checked out this product. It sounds good. Have you actually used this or know anyone who has?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X