Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Same for both teams.

SEC fan would be preaching total dominance had they won more. It's a two team league.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    No sir. Fly by night CFB fans looking for moral victories brag about bowl games. It still feels good to get a dubya but I put zero stock in a bowl win and that includes our orange bowl win last year.

Comment

Geaux Dawgs!! How you see them slabs on Livescope through those maroon goggles Speckles??

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
        No sir. Fly by night CFB fans looking for moral victories brag about bowl games. It still feels good to get a dubya but I put zero stock in a bowl win and that includes our orange bowl win last year.

They’re all moral victories after the 2nd loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Geaux Dawgs!! How you see them slabs on Livescope through those maroon goggles Speckles??
          Lmao, it's a great color palette. You should give it a try 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I can understand the logic and almost believe I agree but there's a lot of variables that are in play here. I'm not looking for a drum to beat over an 8 win season, but with our injuries this year, I do take a small moral victory in not letting our season spiral to the point of it affecting recruiting. Each season plays a certain role in a programs future success and you're either moving forward or backwards. That's how I tend to measure a teams success in any given year, but that's me.

Comment

Bama. How can you pick against Saban in a Bomber Jacket!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                100% agree with this, Dale wins the internet. This is what the CFP has done to CFB. Once some teams hit that 2nd loss, players know they aren’t getting to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Bama. How can you pick against Saban in a Bomber Jacket!

Because he is smiling. Something must be amiss

Comment

Seems as though them recruits don't see College Station the same way you do. Roster depth is key in a physical league and classes like this year's accomplish that by leaps and bounds. I'll offer you the same bet of an aggie NC in the next 2-3 years, if you're game. 2 to 1 odds for 2 years and 1 to 1 odds for 3 years. We can find a way to hold the funds securely somewhere.
                    I only bet on my teams but good luck with your endeavors. You have the pieces to do great things. Expectations will be at an all time high

Comment

Jealous?

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        Because he is smiling. Something must be amiss
                        You think he's smiling because he knows he's gonna hang it up if he wins . . Going out a winner . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          You think he's smiling because he knows he's gonna hang it up if he wins . . Going out a winner . .
                          Maybe he's grooming coach Prime behind the scenes of the AFLAC commercials to step in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            You keep forgetting that one game in September, when it mattered.

You’re about to find out there’s a big difference between lining up every week against the best league in college football versus one meaningless game at the end of the year.

We get everyone’s best game, because we’re SEC…..that’s apparent by the rah rah rah we beat SEC chants. It’s a Super Bowl to some.
                            True

Comment

Hoping for UGA but money's on Bama
                              Yup. I was watching the FCS chamionship up here in Frisco yesterday when the announcers started comparing NDSU to Bama. I couldn't stop laughing.

Not a Bama fan but I don't think it would be pretty to see what Bama would do to them.

Comment

Can't speak for anyone but myself but my money and my word are good. Just to be certain we are on the same page; I put up $100 that wins $200 if we win a NC in next 2 years or you want to go $100 for $100 on 3 years?

And for the record, 8-4 behind an injured Calzada was a successful season. Not one single aggie I know expected much more after King went down. Last year we finished top 5 with 1 loss to the national championship team behind a 4th rd qb in Mond. I would have never took a title bet prior to this year bc the pieces to the puzzle weren't all on the table. I'm putting my money up now because it's my belief that the pieces are there for 2022 going forward. If Jimbo doesn't get it done in the next 3 years then it ain't a talent or depth issue. Yall will learn here in a few years just how important depth is in this league but that's beside the point. I'm just ready to see how they lay out the divisions once yall make it over and am looking forward to hopefully renewing the rivalry.

Sounds good amigo I'm good with the even money....I figured as confident as you are I'd be getting better odds but I'll take it

Hoping for Georgia over Bama but don't think it will happen

Comment

Working...
                                X