Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If SEC teams are so deep at every position which is what it takes to be medicre in the conference then why did the state of Texas, the Big 12 and most others smoke them in bowls? Yes, the top 2 are superior to everyone but the others are no big deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

At least we have receipts for all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        If SEC teams are so deep at every position which is what it takes to be medicre in the conference then why did the state of Texas, the Big 12 and most others smoke them in bowls? Yes, the top 2 are superior to everyone but the others are no big deal.
        You keep forgetting that one game in September, when it mattered.

You’re about to find out there’s a big difference between lining up every week against the best league in college football versus one meaningless game at the end of the year.

We get everyone’s best game, because we’re SEC…..that’s apparent by the rah rah rah we beat SEC chants. It’s a Super Bowl to some.

Comment

Bless your heart.

Lol.

Comment

This thread has gone into full retard mode.

Until you win something...

It's exactly like it's always been!

Comment

Jawga or Alabammy. Who you got?

No non expert explanation on why. Just state your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Grudgingly, I pick Bammy.

It looks like the identity crisis boys in the women’s overalls are starting to claim the natty… LOL

Comment

Alabama.

Comment

Alabama in an upset! They the real dawgs!

Comment

I can’t bet against Saban. I got Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

You know I'm just jerkin on them fellers chains but I know u didn't just use a bowl game as a metric of success. This is coming from a team that has won the large majority of their bowl games in the last 10 years. The only bowl games that feature the same teams and effort that existed during the season are the playoffs anymore. Wish it wasn't that way but it's part of the game with opt-outs and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Hoping for UGA but money's on Bama

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                            Hoping for UGA but money's on Bama
                            This right here^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                              You know I'm just jerkin on them fellers chains but I know u didn't just use a bowl game as a metric of success. This is coming from a team that has won the large majority of their bowl games in the last 10 years. The only bowl games that feature the same teams and effort that existed during the season are the playoffs anymore. Wish it wasn't that way but it's part of the game with opt-outs and everything.
                              Same for both teams.

SEC fan would be preaching total dominance had they won more. It's a two team league.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                This thread has gone into full retard mode.

Until you win something...

It's exactly like it's always been!

That makes absolutely zero sense. By your standards a 0 win team, a 5 win team and a 10 win team all have the same worthless season if none of them win a title??? Some of yall just spew nonsense in hopes of making another teams fans feel some kind of inferiority. Any one of you that can stone faced say you aren't jealous of the program A&M is putting together, is a bold faced liar. I used to be jealous of what OU and TU had going on. I also don't believe either program is dead in the water, but, AS OF TODAY, I ain't trading our program for either. I'd trade our history but not current state of the program and it's not even really a hard decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X