Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yep I have to agree, but in reality between injuries and some not developing not all will work out. But nothing wrong with celebrating getting highly rated players on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

BK has made two solid hires in my eyes, excited to see what the future holds. All hires to date have been good pieces good job woody, a far cry from the last days of the O era

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      BDJ and Chase made the Chiefs defense look like dog poo today. House may have some warts.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        BDJ and Chase made the Chiefs defense look like dog poo today. House may have some warts.

lol I’d be more concerned if he was the DC, his DC stays showed good success with less talent.

Joey b an chase make most look silly

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          I like cups! Pounding Aggie beers tonight! Cheers, boys.

12th man? Lol that’s hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
            What happened to Jaden Alexis?

I was watching some camp highlights for an Aggie commit this Summer, and his speed really stood out, so I looked him up. I expected to see him playing some for the horns.

Knee surgery, he was out for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kirby Smart has done aight, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

“Championships are coming to College Station and there's little anyone can do about it.

We'll be bowing down to King Fisher sooner than we know.”

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Other than pounding Tech, Texas should be on the right though.

I was just dragging bait. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Dragging bait yes......but I agree with your post. Baylor.....gooder.

Comment

LSU will be playing a WR at qb for the bowl game.

Let’s geaux!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      The stars shine bought, so big and bright.
                      Deep in the Heart of Texas.
                      Ha, fixed it for you ^^ just getting caught up here. Been in the woods. Like I have said, unprecedented class for aggy. Especially considering 8-5, 8-5, etc, no DC, no history of winning, leather helmet offense. My question is, how does aggy sustain this? Aggy at some point will have to pay a legitimate NIL in addition to the current services that they promised, y’all are about to hit NFL salary cap level. I mean, if y’all can pull it off, more power to you. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                        Ha, fixed it for you ^^ just getting caught up here. Been in the woods. Like I have said, unprecedented class for aggy. Especially considering 8-5, 8-5, etc, no DC, no history of winning, leather helmet offense. My question is, how does aggy sustain this? Aggy at some point will have to pay a legitimate NIL in addition to the current services that they promised, y’all are about to hit NFL salary cap level. I mean, if y’all can pull it off, more power to you. Thoughts?
                        What’s the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          He could not stop Jameis from stealing crabs at a Publix by stuffing them in his pants

https://www.tmz.com/2014/04/30/jamei...ing-crab-legs/
                          That was before NIL $$$$, dude was hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                            Money talks, bull**** walks. The herd is getting thinned.

Comment

I’m tired of seeing the SEC in the championship games every year. It does look like Alabama and Georgia are the cream of the crop again, time to see some teams west of the Mississippi in the final game. Only way Texas or Oklahoma move on in the future is to have the league expand to 8 or more teams and when that happens there will be more SEC teams added to the mix of top dogs.

Comment

Just in case y’all forgot, the aggies have the top recruiting class of all time blah blah blah… Man I can’t wait for college football next season! Who will be the best team in Texas!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X