Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That catch by the PSU WR was absolutely incredible. That might be he catch of the year.

Comment

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I know it was discussed but without those two wins yesterday the SEC is 1-5 in bowls. Currently 3-5.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Without those 5 losses, the SEC would be 3-0…….

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
          I would like to see something like this. A team like Baylor that gets hot at the end of the season could make a run and would stop so many Opt outs in my opinion.

Make it 8 teams. I'm not a fan of first round byes. Will be a month layoff if they have byes.

For NIL deals, I hope they also add in a clause for not paying final amount if they opt out of the bowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            We aren’t Bama. We beat Bama, however.

Would you mind stating which t shirt you rep? I don’t know you.
            He’s a little excited, his team had it’s first winning season in 7 years and beat MSU’s 2’s and 3’s.

Comment

The new NIL will change everything and deliver more parity accross the country - but only among schools with money.

Whether a student athlete's family is rich or poor...they want to get paid and will go where the money is.

The SEC has been a dominant force over the last 20 years (it simply cannot be disputed) with 16 of 20 National championships and more nfl draft picks among the conferences every year.

If the new NIL arrangement stays the same the SEC will lose some ground, because some of the top players they traditionally pull will go to wealthy programs in other parts of the country...and some SEC schools won't be able to keep up in the money race.

Last night Bama and Georgia proved the time honored slogan for football talent yet again "It's not the X's and the O's but the Jimmys and the Joes"...and the MONEY!

Comment

Y'all enjoy the games and family time. Keep the Smart family in your thoughts and prayers.
                Here Here!! You too Billy!!

Comment

Penn State is waaaaay better than Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    He’s a little excited, his team had it’s first winning season in 7 years and beat MSU’s 2’s and 3’s.
                    You do realize Tech was playing with it's 3rd string QB right?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Without those 5 losses, the SEC would be 3-0…….
                      You know what I meant. You're a bit smarter than "the" sock. Lol.

Comment

You do realize Tech was playing with it's 3rd string QB right?

Smith? He wasn’t the 3rd string. He started due to better play and not injuries. Or at least that’s what I read on a Lubbock news site.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Make it 8 teams. I'm not a fan of first round byes. Will be a month layoff if they have byes.

For NIL deals, I hope they also add in a clause for not paying final amount if they opt out of the bowl games.

10 or 8 it needs to be expanded the current format sucks. I love watching a good game and this would create some really good matchups. It would give every power 5 a chance like (Baylor) this year and help eliminate a lot of pissing matches on here.

Comment

3 and 4 can't play with 1 and 2. Why does 5-8 need to be involved? 10 isn't an option. Gotta be 8 or 16. No byes. 16 is too many.

Make it 8 and go back to the BCS if you must.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-01-2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

3 and 4 can't play with 1 and 2. Why does 5-8 need to be involved?

Some many things I could say to this but once again it would involve great football games I thought that’s why we all watched the games?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                I agree. All other sports have playoffs. Need a real
                                Playoff.
                                Anyone of those teams would have beaten Cincy….. it does matter who you play…. They had absolutely no business being there…. Committee won’t fall in that trap again…

Comment

Working...
                                X