Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% of y’all, 100%, will have someone close to you become infected with Omicron. Maybe show a little sensitivity now towards these kids, you’ll understand soon.

Comment

What in the Sam hell...new Aggy fan song. Demon Desmond err Demond Demas fan club?...

Last edited by Smart; 12-23-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        What in the Sam hell...new Aggy fan song. Demon Desmond err Demond Demas fan club?...

https://twitter.com/BarstoolTexasAM/...543439365?s=20

I guess it really isn’t like it used to be! WOW!!![emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          100% of y’all, 100%, will have someone close to you become infected with Omicron. Maybe show a little sensitivity now towards these kids, you’ll understand soon.
          The sniffles are real…

Comment

Biden is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Biden is that you?

No, just someone with people close to me with confirmed Omicron. They didn’t die, but felt like they were. Keep the jokes coming about these kids health. Shows how much class y’all lack.

Comment

Ags biggest win of 2021 was knocking off Alabama. Texas’ biggest win of 2021 was A&M having to withdraw from the Gator Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                  Ags biggest win of 2021 was knocking off Alabama. Texas’ biggest win of 2021 was A&M having to withdraw from the Gator Bowl.

LMAO. Fact!

Comment

No, just someone with people close to me with confirmed Omicron. They didn’t die, but felt like they were. Keep the jokes coming about these kids health. Shows how much class y’all lack.

Ummm I’ve had covid sooooooo

Comment

I don’t think anyone is making fun of the kids with Covid but more likely the institution that claims the 12th man and how they bungled this entire deal. Aggy had a real opportunity to seize this and use the 12th man to play. It literally could’ve gone down in aggy lore forever. However, I don’t know that UT or any other school would’ve handled any differently.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        I don’t think anyone is making fun of the kids with Covid but more likely the institution that claims the 12th man and how they bungled this entire deal. Aggy had a real opportunity to seize this and use the 12th man to play. It literally could’ve gone down in aggy lore forever. However, I don’t know that UT or any other school would’ve handled any differently.

Some of them are reaching BIG time

Comment

I'd say the biggest win for both was their recruiting classes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool story. Put it on the wall and make up some new cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'd say the biggest win for both was their recruiting classes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

[emoji23] Touché!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                                Cool story. Put it on the wall and make up some new cups.

We already have WAY to many cups…

Comment

Working...
                                X