Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
    As it sits now with COVID, injuries and NFL opt-outs TAMU has 13 scholarship players available on defense - you can't go into a game like that.

No team would.
    BS ... ever heard of walk-ons ? During the peak of Covid last year, LSU travelled to FLA with 51 total players dressed out and on the sidelines. 17 were non-scholarship walk-ons. In this pic, you have 11 offensive players on the field, and 40 players are on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Keep callin it covid...

And FTR, this actually sounds like something that would come out of Austin, but alas they are not bowl eligible, and that fact is not lost on me. It's disheartening from anywhere, but particularly this great state.

Money changes everything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        You aggy boys would be the 1st one to hop on the train if the shoe was on the other foot.

Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          BS ... ever heard of walk-ons ? During the peak of Covid last year, LSU travelled to FLA with 51 total players dressed out and on the sidelines. 17 were non-scholarship walk-ons. In this pic, you have 11 offensive players on the field, and 40 players are on the sidelines.
          And, LSU beat ATM with a fired walk on coach this season!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
            The game isn't for 9 days. Lots of people could be well by then. Maybe if some our "opt outs" would have had a spine and played the game we wouldn't have been in this situation.
            No way, if your son was on his way to the NFL as a 1st or 2nd round draft pick do you send him to play in the Gator Bowl.

Playoff game, absolutely

Gator bowl - No way

And calling them quitters is weak sauce - it's a business decision

Comment

You aggy boys would be the 1st one to hop on the train if the shoe was on the other foot.
              Didn't you and every other Horn on here defend your new QB for leaving HS early, quitting on his team and taking the $$

He quit on his high school for tOSU, then quit on tOSU for Texas

But I guess that's different

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                I'm an Aggie and I'm ******. Show up and play, I don't care if you have to play walk ons or waterboys. Quitting becomes a habit. Seems like our leadership took the easy road out on this one.

I guess we weren't taking the Covid precautions very seriously since it was just the Gator Bowl. Not a good look in my opinion.
                Aren't they like 85% vaccinated?

Comment

But seriously, A&M should never use the phrase "Home of the 12th man" if they literally can not field a football with their 90,000 student body or whatever it is up to now because they don't have enough players.

Comment

Didn't you and every other Horn on here defend your new QB for leaving HS early, quitting on his team and taking the $$

Why are you quoting me?

Comment

Heath was talking about the Aggies not playing the game, not individual players opting out.

Comment

Aggie hasn't been the same after LSU beat/broke them.

Comment

But seriously, A&M should never use the phrase "Home of the 12th man" if they literally can not field a football with their 90,000 student body or whatever it is up to now because they don't have enough players.

But seriously, y’all still rolling with sub .500 Sark next year.

Comment

This thread is better than Mustang Ranch offering free poontang for a Covid jab!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              But seriously, y’all still rolling with sub .500 Sark next year.

Divert Divert! Emergency Divert!!

Comment

Heck, LSU had so sign 6 walkons to scholarship just to make the minimum roster amount to play their bowl. LSU doesn't even have a qb to play in the game and they are still playing at this point. Their only possible qb right now is a wr who played qb a few years in hs.

Comment

Working...
                                X