Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    LOL….you know good and well I’m not talking about you!!
    It was funny though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      It’s gonna be a little testy around here with the current state of affairs in Austin. Not to mention what Jimbo is doing right now.
      Quit trying so hard. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        We’re not…..we all know we’re kidding with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Down a notch/level. He couldn't hack it.

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Man no one had much positives to say about his time there…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still young. Curious if it was an immature attitude or just physically not cutting it at the level.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Still young. Curious if it was an immature attitude or just physically not cutting it at the level.

I think he was also hurt coming out of high school. Not sure he fully recovered or not. Just never heard much of anything about him this year.

Comment

So LSU offered Jimbo $13 million a year for 8 years. Guess he was their #1 target.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                So LSU offered Jimbo $13 million a year for 8 years. Guess he was their #1 target.

Lots of movement with coaches this season. Did you see one team officially recruit or offer Jiimmy after their coach was fired or left? That should tell you how sought after and respected he is.

Teams like Ms St and Ole Miss did much more with less. I would take both those coaches all day every day over Jimmy.

Comment

NCAA is considering the elimination of the Early signing period which has essentially become NSD.

Comment

NCAA is considering the elimination of the Early signing period which has essentially become NSD.
                    Well it has had an adverse effect on coaches being fired mid season. However, early signing day was a good idea, just not in December. I would rather have it in August. It isn't like kids are stuck with the school anymore after signing. They can pack up and leave anytime they want, to any school they want.

Comment

Looks like a few Texas schools and a couple others will be investigated for possible NIL violations

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Looks like a few Texas schools and a couple others will be investigated for possible NIL violations
                          I am sure there will be some investigation and some new bills introduced etc. There was a tweet going around but turned out to be a fake account. Going to be lots of misinformation out there this week before signing day to muddy up the waters before signing day in hopes of getting kids to hold off or sign with another school.

Comment

Anyone thinking about watching Westlake and Katy this weekend?

I've wanted to sit in the new (to me) stadium in Waco for awhile and this seems like the easiest way to do it. I watched Westlake last weekend and they were impressive to say the least. Ball hawking thugs may be on to something historic.

Can't say I'm a fan of either team. I mostly just want to see the Klubnik Kids one more time for myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tbh jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	24670495

*edit*

Oops... just saw there's a separate thread for this stuff. I guess I need to check in more often.

Carry on
                            Last edited by Legdog; 12-09-2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Emmert: The NCAA is investigating "a number" of schools for NIL violations.

No schools have been named and I can promise Texas compliance has their i’s dotted and t’s crossed. This isn't a Football specific issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 12-09-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

That is what happens when you win a game against little Nicky.

Comment

Working...
                                X