Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brennan’s back and we also pulled frazier [emoji1377] this oline class is amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Swamp kitten takes the spin to a new level.

What happened to la taking all the texas kids? Shut that up real quick! Lol

Scoreboard

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        God how I wish king would have stayed healthy so we didn’t have to listen to the same ole narrative. Such is the Aggie way though.

Your resident ags already established king isn’t a savior

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          Acting like king would have been the savior is one hell of a stretch. His game against Colorado didn't look to promising and who knows what he would have done or not done. You take what you got with the players you got and move on. Same guy that was telling us about all the all Americans aggie had and for everyone to keep their heads in the sand about how good they were gona be this year. Lol
          King is unproven and nobody knows if he would have made the slightest difference in the season.

Congrats aggies on one hell of a class and looks like there's more to come from the sounds of it. Impressive.
          Yep....no way to tell. Most of the season I kept pointing at Calzada. The injuries to the starting receivers was abysmal though and actually continues to be. Gave some young receivers opportunities but that’s not what anyone really wants. The need for the starters to stay healthy is always a wing and a prayer for any team.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            For you guys pissing on each other’s boots after we all had such a nice day yesterday.

Turn that dog loose on that buck you had at 8yds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              LSU coined the phrase "We comin'" baw!

Don't try to give something away that is LSU lore.
              Dammit . . Woody can't get Jimbo . . The program goes to hell and you want to limit our free speech . . You need anger mgmt . . And the best recruiter and winningest coach in la is allowed to go to Florida . . Pitiful . .

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Turn that dog loose on that buck you had at 8yds!!!
                She would get him! Our ranch manager saw a group of hogs at a feeder. Stopped the truck and let her out. He said she was on the pig in less than 2 minutes. She rarely misses! and only one person can take her find away from her... at least I am not bold enough to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Probably would have won the National Championship and the Super Bowl...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    He was injured on the second series of the game while getting them into field goal position. Not enough data to say it didn’t look promising.

Not enough data to say he didn't look promising but yall got enough data to say he would have? That he would have been the savior to the season? What did that data look like in those series? Pick or 2 if I remember correctly.

He may have been what would have made a difference in the aggies season but then again no one knows for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      Not for myself as a fan. Anything can happen. A few injuries....a few transfers for more money. A future 5* QB out for the season, etc. Things could change dramatically in the blink of an eye. What you will see here is people looking back and saying how great this Aggie class was and they should have done this and they should have done that......see Alabama and Ohio State.....heck, even Georgia. It takes years and years of great recruiting to stay near the top over and over. I believe it takes 4-5 years of this same type of recruiting to have Playoff contention type of teams. One great recruiting class does not spell automatic contention for future years. Not picking on the Longhorns but they had #3 classes back to back in 2018 / 2019. Where did that get them? Aggies have a #4 and a #6 in the last few seasons. They did well last season but this season was a let down. No QB in the stall to lead the team. Ton of talent but if there is no General in charge....well, four losses are on the board. I do not look through maroon glasses. I see the positive. I see potential issues. I come to my own conclusion as a fan. I am looking all the way to the next two recruiting classes to say wether or not the Aggies can make a run for the playoffs. Realistically.....who do they have at QB that anyone could possibly believe could land them in the playoffs next season????? 2-3 years. Maybe so. That is my realistic take on it. Not going to be upset if they go 9-3 or 10-2 the next few seasons. It’s a bunch of kids playing a sport.
                      There is no room in a college football discussion for this type of level-headed and realistic take

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Are you ordering Kansas’ cups too?

If my team went 5-7, lost to Kansas and had a stripper with a monkey as it’s spokesperson…..I believe I’d hide. Just sayin.
                        Got the Kansas cup coming to go along with my 2 Maryland cups and my pole assassin cup. You must be slipping to not mention Maryland.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Brennan’s back and we also pulled frazier [emoji1377] this oline class is amazing!!

Whaaaattttt??? Frazier?

We comin!!!!

Florida International offensive tackle Miles Frazier announced Thursday that he is transferring to LSU.

Frazier is one of the top offensive linemen in the transfer portal and picked LSU over Ohio State and Florida State.

The New Jersey native visited LSU last weekend and was being recruited by Ohio State, Florida State, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, UCLA, and many other schools.

Over ATM and Big Pecan? No way!
                          Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-16-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Got the Kansas cup coming to go along with my 2 Maryland cups and my pole assassin cup. You must be slipping to not mention Maryland.
                            Maryland is actually a decent football team.

Comment

Not enough data to say he didn't look promising but yall got enough data to say he would have? That he would have been the savior to the season? What did that data look like in those series? Pick or 2 if I remember correctly.

He may have been what would have made a difference in the aggies season but then again no one knows for sure.
                              True….but since you watched the game, you’d know 2 of the 3 INT’s in the first game (NOT CU) were off the receivers hands that should have been caught. He did have one that was on him. I would like to see the post that said he would have been the “savior”…..there were plenty that said he was QB-1 though and it would have been different with him as the starter.

How’s the family?

Comment

He looked fine in those series. Zero picks. Some people like to say he looked bad the week before because he had three INTs, but if those people had watched the game they’d have realized that two of those were WR drops.

I’ve never said he would come in and be the savior. I do believe he is considerably better than Calzada though. I think Calzada recognizes that himself or else he wouldn’t be in the portal right now.

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X