Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s awesome when horn brings up OU’s playoff record, especially when they have never been and go 5-7 and lose to Kansas at home. They write themselves…

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      It’s awesome when horn brings up OU’s playoff record, especially when they have never been and go 5-7 and lose to Kansas at home. They write themselves…
      Notice I never mention it? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Notice I never mention it? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        I was actually thinking just that.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice pick up of Minnesota Transfer Brady Boyd.
            Attached Files

Comment

Both the same then. They do write themselves 😂

Comment

I’ll play. Are you actually trying to say that never going to the playoff is equal to OU’s never winning a playoff game? I’ve heard of this spin by horn, just actually never witnessed it in the wild.

Comment

I’ll play. Are you actually trying to say that never going to the playoff is equal to OU’s never winning a playoff game? I’ve heard of this spin by horn, just actually never witnessed it in the wild.
                  I am saying why even go if all you are gonna do is lose. You bragging about getting there and losing?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    I am saying why even go if all you are gonna do is lose. You bragging about getting there and losing?
                    Ok, that’s what I thought you were saying. 🤡

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Can't win the game you don't show up (or get invited) to play

OU has owed the B12 in the CFP era - Given the choice, I'd rather my team have a shot at winning a semifinal game even with the chance of a blowout loss, than win the Alamo bowl, or Belk bowl, or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

OU has owed the B12 in the CFP era - Given the choice, I'd rather my team have a shot at winning a semifinal game even with the chance of a blowout loss, than win the Alamo bowl, or Belk bowl, or whatever
                        Seems like a simple concept, but apparently it’s not for some.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

I have to agree. It hurts but my Horns have failed. I would much rather UT play in the Natty and lose than not go at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            I have to agree. It hurts but my Horns have failed. I would much rather UT play in the Natty and lose than not go at all.
                            I agree but with the Aggies! Have a chance to win it all or settle for a POS bowl. Some teams and universities have no problem with this due to the money from the bowls.

If we get bowl eligible, we have a successful season according to some schools. Maybe so for anyone outside the 5 top conferences, but if you are in the top five conferences and think a bowl is a successful season, you will never win consistently Just my honest opinion.

I was not even close to being satisfied with the Aggies season, backup QB, starter or whatever. I want in the CFP, nothing less to be successful!

Comment

Legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                https://twitter.com/gswaim/status/14...245716483?s=21

Legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s an OK State guy has zero credibility and is always putting BS out according to the internet.

Ou is broke, yes.

Will it push the move to the SEC back, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X