Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    No offense, but this may not be a good thing
    Yea i get that but i dont think the roster is where the problems were. Obviously room to improve but I legit think it was a coaching issue. I mean they were 6-6 with a mid year coach firing, 1 point flub loss to k state and a missed field goal with time expiring to taking BU to overtime. Could've easily finished 7-5 with a shot at 8-4 had the football gods smiled down vs BU. Tons of room to improve but gotta love players buying in and staying the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      So does all this mean…,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Oh I’m sure it does, I saw it on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        No way this gets approved, it doesn't directly benefit gays, minorities or foreign borns.

Comment

Hey BAMA, pm me your mailing address I have something to send you.

RTR

Comment

Better look out for Tech if they can sign the Ewers kid. That offense will be fun to watch!

Comment

OL Mark Nabou commits!

Comment

Just saw that Georgia and Texas Tech are the only remining P5 teams to not have anyone enter the portal. Georgia i understand but that's pretty remarkable for Tech given all the changes this year and losing both coordinators. Buddy's kid is out there now with football and said the buy in this early has been more than anyone could've hoped for.

Those rich Dallas girls are fine as frog hair out in Lubbock. Them boys ain’t going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  OL Mark Nabou commits!

We got an OL commit for free because of the new car smell.

Comment

Emmett Jones to WR for Tech. That’s a great hire and one I wanted in Austin. He will recruit like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I lost my mind in college when I hit $500 on video poker or a thousand bucks or so at a fishing tournament! I couldn’t imagine having $50k or more as a college student!! There would have to be an intervention or something!
                      He'll I lost my mind on $100 bar tab for winning a jitterbug contest. Every Thursday night at Dance Across Texas. Would usually place so always had free drinks.

I would have never graduated if I had 50k in my pocket to chase tail.

Go Army beat Navy. I head out tomorrow to NY for a few days then game on Saturday. For those who have been anything I need to make sure I'm there for before or after game. I'll probably get to the stadium around 11 or 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Emmett Jones to WR for Tech. That’s a great hire and one I wanted in Austin. He will recruit like crazy.
                        Yep. He was the guy I wanted in FW if Samples didnt work out

Comment

Yea i get that but i dont think the roster is where the problems were. Obviously room to improve but I legit think it was a coaching issue. I mean they were 6-6 with a mid year coach firing, 1 point flub loss to k state and a missed field goal with time expiring to taking BU to overtime. Could've easily finished 7-5 with a shot at 8-4 had the football gods smiled down vs BU. Tons of room to improve but gotta love players buying in and staying the course.
                          Can't blame them for that but getting their doors blown off by two of the worst teams in the conference says otherwise. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Those rich Dallas girls are fine as frog hair out in Lubbock. Them boys ain’t going nowhere.

It's undefeated.

Comment

The ultimate hired gun is on the market.

It’s going to be LIT someplace!

Comment

Banks just decommitted from Oregon. Does he go to Miami, stay in state, or elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X