Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll fit in perfectly in Austin. Lots of talent, it was his first choice, and he has pretty hair.
    Attached Files

Comment

Had a little time to do some hunting over the weekend. I'm not exactly in a bind for meat but my FIL was so I he helped me cure my itchy trigger finger with a decent 8.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-12-12 17.53.49 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	370.1 KB
ID:	24670688

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        **** look at Brock and I agreeing.. [emoji23]. Your last sentence nailed it too. If he turns into trash, he has a self cleaning mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          The hard on you have for LSU lol hate that 5 star qb son!

Bayou Brian doing the Mamou Stomp. Greatness!

Comment

I went out looking to do some pig patrol and ended up taking a freak! I could not pass this one up!

It was a good weekend with some good news out of Austin!

Hook ‘em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mike Leach is 100% correct! I enjoy listening to the pirate.

Comment

Nice deer fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    She will be back. She has a special reason to

Comment

The Pirate is solid gold!

Comment

Good luck to Ewers......from what I am reading back home is his teammates are not gonna miss him....talent but a drama queen....

As someone posted in here that knows him and watched him grow up...Ewers is all about himself....his high school teammates didnt miss him and tOSU aint saying anything about him leaving....all Ryan Day said was he was surprised and not much else....that is telling.
                        He wasnt beating Stroud out next year probably and he needed to go...

Maybe being back home will be good for him

Comment

Ya'll bitching about Ewers being entitled. Hell every kid on SLCs team is entitled, but they play some **** good football. Give the kid a chance. He can't be any worse than the 2 we have now. He might be just the guy we need to lead and galvanize the team. If he is as good as I think he will be, he will only be here 2 years then he will turn pro. By then maybe Maalik Murphy will be ready and Texas does not miss a beat.

With Ewers and Maalik both coming to town either Card or Thompson will hit the portal today. My guess is Card.

Hook em

Comment

Look, I don't blame Ewers for cashing in. Had Texas UIL cleaned up their issues with the NIL, he would have played at Southlake this year as their starting QB.

I'd rather have him and let the cards fall where they may, than not and wonder... what if.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Good luck to Ewers......from what I am reading back home is his teammates are not gonna miss him....talent but a drama queen....

As someone posted in here that knows him and watched him grow up...Ewers is all about himself....his high school teammates didnt miss him and tOSU aint saying anything about him leaving....all Ryan Day said was he was surprised and not much else....that is telling.
                              He wasnt beating Stroud out next year probably and he needed to go...

Maybe being back home will be good for him

I have read the opposite.

Comment

I think Ewers is super talented but I am nervous with all of these young kids in regards to team ship and maturity. Not a knock by any means, hope for the horns that he turns the ship. Bolstering that OL dang sure helps!

Ready for a big announcement on Aggie DC but I’ll bet we don’t hear until after the holidays.

Didn’t watch the Heisman ceremony but I did get bloody this weekend. Had a nice OLD rutty ten slip up with a doe. Gig em!

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X