Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggies trophy case filling up quickly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Aggies trophy case filling up quickly!!!

Oh my... so many on here think they are funny but really aren't that clever. But DDF, you are funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        It was literally posted everywhere when he was hired.

The point is, Heath, that BayouBoy doesn't believe a tweet stating Jimbo was offered by LSU because no one has seen the offer. Then you post a tweet with BK's offer, and expect Bayou to believe it? Ah hell, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
          The point is, Heath, that BayouBoy doesn't believe a tweet stating Jimbo was offered by LSU because no one has seen the offer. Then you post a tweet with BK's offer, and expect Bayou to believe it? Ah hell, never mind.

Can you tell us why it matters if they did? I mean y’all have hired or attempted to more ex LSU coaches so if it’s an ego thing (which of course it is) you’re still behind the 8 ball [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
            There is a copy of the actual contract available if you want to go find it.

Lot's of numbers and facts get leaked by agents, schools, etc. but that does not mean those are true. This number was never out there while the actual search was going on. Who do you think leaked this number now and why? I am not saying the LSU offer is no real, I have no idea but just blindly accepting these as fact is what I find is crazy. Same thing with the guys who ran with the $4M price tag for Ewers to come to Texas.

Jimbo has what a 10 year / $95M deal and turned down a 8 year / $125M deal to be a more tradition rich school that he has a better chance to win a National Championship at. Maybe he is dumb after all

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Lot's of numbers and facts get leaked by agents, schools, etc. but that does not mean those are true. This number was never out there while the actual search was going on. Who do you think leaked this number now and why? I am not saying the LSU offer is no real, I have no idea but just blindly accepting these as fact is what I find is crazy. Same thing with the guys who ran with the $4M price tag for Ewers to come to Texas.

Jimbo has what a 10 year / $95M deal and turned down a 8 year / $125M deal to be a more tradition rich school that he has a better chance to win a National Championship at. Maybe he is dumb after all

You’re missing the point, that’s facts he’s talking about rumors… [emoji2359]

And by tradition he has to regurgitate what he’s heard from another Aggie

Comment

I agree. I just don't see that offer as accurate. If LSU did offer $15.6mm, you know Jimbo/Jimbo's agent would have used that to get more money? The only answer could be that he didn't take it because he is just that loyal to aggy? I don't believe that for one minute. None of these coaches are and vice versa. Do I believe that Woody went to Jimbo to see his interest? Heck yes he did. They clearly have a good relationship and respect each other.

Comment

DDF is bothered. Quit wasting your time on here photo shopping cupboards and get me that baseball bat that I ordered and had UPS’d.

Comment

What’d I miss….

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      DDF is bothered. Quit wasting your time on here photo shopping cupboards and get me that baseball bat that I ordered and had UPS’d.

Quit wasting all our time acting like y’all are a winning program

Comment

Agnes will never accept that their coach has hit his limit and is looked upon as average. They want the whole world to feel that they have something that others want and cannot have. I know it hurts. But, no one covets him. Nor, is Santa Claus real. That’s just the way it is. No matter what Lies-Ucci writes on the wall at the Dixie Chicken. Agnes has been drinking too much of that yellow ice.

Comment

What’d I miss….

lol

Comment

What’d I miss….

Good to see Heath’s New Car Smell made the list.

Comment

I see where BK is not retaining Kevin Faulk (RB Coach). He’s definitely not afraid to ruffle feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                I see where BK is not retaining Kevin Faulk (RB Coach). He’s definitely not afraid to ruffle feathers.

If anyone’s upset Faulk wasn’t brought back needs to lay off the purple koolaide

Comment

Working...
                                X