Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Thank y’all for the prayers and good words through this ordeal. Very rough but glad he is no longer in pain.

Condolences to you and your Family Jason.

Comment

Good for him. He can go to Nebraska and play now. He would be sitting at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        This is what "war eagle" just signed......

https://youtu.be/FgfC_II075A
        Come on man. 4 MS rushers going thru your line and their "look out" blocks like **** thru a goose. He didn't have any time to do anything but run. Post some clips from the Bama game.

Ya'll skert?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          He’s a helicopter dad and former OU QB. It won’t be OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Yeah. I know who he is. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Good for him. He can go to Nebraska and play now. He would be sitting at OU.
            Behind that UCF dude? There would be a competition.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

I was told as few as only 40% that hit the portal will find a home. Gonna be some real sad stories out there. Add the NIL misfortunes and abuse that’s coming and I think in a few short years everyone will realize how bad this was for CFB.

I don’t know how factual the above number is. I don’t have a source. Just listening to some friends one night last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 01-06-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Behind that UCF dude? There would be a competition.

Probably, but doesn’t matter now.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  Come on man. 4 MS rushers going thru your line and their "look out" blocks like **** thru a goose. He didn't have any time to do anything but run. Post some clips from the Bama game.

Ya'll skert?
                  He played 11 games…..all but one, he turned his 3 step drops into 20 yard sacks. He’s scared and a back peddler. Yeah, he had a game against Bama, kudos to him, but that don’t make him good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I was told as few as only 40% that hit the portal will find a home. Gonna be some real sad stories out there. Add the NIL misfortunes and abuse that’s coming and I think in a few short years everyone will realize how bad this was for CFB.

I don’t know how factual the above number is. I don’t have a source. Just listening to some friends one night last weekend.
                    You can’t “unpregnant” this fiasco they’ve created, college football is ****ed.

Comment

Comment

Malik Hornsby from Arkansas entering the transfer portal.

He's electric with the ball in his hands...

Comment

I hope it is worse than your friends suggested. CFB has been ruined by this mess.

Comment

That's apparently a credible source in today's "media" environment!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              That's apparently a credible source in today's "media" environment!

I hope I don’t sound like CNN [emoji15]

Comment

I heard some insane stuff about their being enough players currently in the portal to field 60 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X