Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baylor is without a doubt the best athletics program in the state (or country, maybe?), 10 years running. It’s not even close really.

Been a pretty fun run for my little Baptist school on the Brazos!

Comment

Congrats Baylor with a nice season. Hated to see Corral go down since he didn’t opt out and was trying to be a leader.

Comment

For reference, TAMU football had only 2 ranked wins.
        Attached Files

Comment

Great season and win for the Baylor Bears. Congratulations!

It goes to show you that if you play a little defense when you need to play defense, you can win games when the offense struggles.

It strikes a tone with me when Aranda says that his guys need to take care of their zones first and then support their team mate in theirs.

Comment

Congrats to the Baylor Bears, they got it done with defense. Best CFB team in Texas this season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              U of H?
              Yes U of H had great a
              Football program and basketball recently. I just find it impressive that these smaller schools manage to compete with out out all the huge alumni money and press, like Texas andA and M.

Comment

Heck of a win for the Baylor Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am not a fan of any one team or level. I like it all. The little Baylor.. UMHB won another National title this year and has a +/- record of 160-6 since 2010. Now that's pretty impressive! Good year for the Baptist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Well then post more about your school. Which is?

My Roadrunners won 12 games and their conference championship against the FBS leader in single season passing yards and touchdowns. Yes they lost their bowl game but they did show up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                      Baylor is without a doubt the best athletics program in the state (or country, maybe?), 10 years running. It’s not even close really.

Been a pretty fun run for my little Baptist school on the Brazos!
                      Incredible year for BU. Incredible turnaround from last year. Most successful program in Texas for years without question

Comment

I think I saw that for the first time in conference history, the same school holds the conference title in men’s/women’s hoops, and football. Be fun if the men’s hoops team goes back to back on Nattys too

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                          I think I saw that for the first time in conference history, the same school holds the conference title in men’s/women’s hoops, and football. Be fun if the men’s hoops team goes back to back on Nattys too
                          Huge accomplishment right here

Comment

Awesome year for Baylor. Congrats to Arranda and all the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why is Baylor so much better at hiring football coaches than Texas?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X