Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    ATM deserved to lose for letting a sorry arse LSU team stick around like they did.
    That same “sorry arse” LSU team who lost to Bama 20-14 in Tuscaloosa?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      That same “sorry arse” LSU team who lost to Bama 20-14 in Tuscaloosa?
      That's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        That's the one.
        They weren’t near as sorry as some would think, but great teams find a way to win and we did not.

“Wait til next year.”. An aggie tradition since 1939.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          They weren’t near as sorry as some would think, but great teams find a way to win and we did not.

“Wait til next year.”. An aggie tradition since 1939.
          Great teams?

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

got a text from a Tech buddy....Tech OC Zach Kittley will have an in home with Quinn Ewers tonight, Ewers to visit UT this weekend and have a decision Monday.

As a UT guy, I don't know what to believe about this kid. I do think with our QB situation, it would be foolish to not want him??
            Last edited by lanceodom; 12-08-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Sounds like the Ewers kid, Evan Stewart kid, and that Denver Harris kid…will visit the 40 this weekend.

He'll end up at Texas or Tech
              Last edited by Chad C; 12-08-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                got a text from a Tech buddy....Tech OC Zach Kittley will have an in home with Quinn Ewers tonight, Ewers to visit UT this weekend and have a decision Monday.

As a UT guy, I don't know what to believe about this kid. I do think with out QB situation, it would be foolish to not want him??
                The Ewers kid has bust written all over him IMO. Best of luck whoever get's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  The Ewers kid has bust written all over him IMO. Best of luck whoever get's him.
                  Not Tate Martell bust, but I sorta feel the same.

Comment

Football scoop is reporting that Marcel Yates (Oregon Secondary and Passing Game Coordinator) and Zarnell Fitch (TCU DL Coach) are heading to Lubbock. Yates is a pretty big hire as he was somebody mentioned as the DC hire, so getting him on staff with DeRuyter is a good thing for Tech. Fitch is another one of those DFW High School Coach turned college coach. Tech may never leave the DFW to recruit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Not Tate Martell bust, but I sorta feel the same.
                      I heard Tate has ended back in NV HUGE bust there! The little I watched of Ewers I though who in the hell graded him as a 5 star?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Sounds like the Ewers kid, Evan Stewart kid, and that Denver Harris kid…will visit the 40 this weekend.

He'll end up at Texas or Tech

Looks like they want to get the latest update on that NIL money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          I heard Tate has ended back in NV HUGE bust there! The little I watched of Ewers I though who in the hell graded him as a 5 star?
                          He has incredible arm talent,but I wonder where his head is. I'm more worried about the mental aspect of the game with him. He played injured most of his last season in HS and was injured when he played in the state title game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Looks like they want to get the latest update on that NIL money.
                            Players will start to take notice of a one time bag payment (that will most probably go to their dad / uncle / trainer) vs the long term NIL play. The Stewart camp was said they wanted money now vs the long term NIL play, so maybe they got some sense talked into them.

Texas did have a bag for Stewart, it wasn't close to what A&M offered so don't think I am talking about Texas being squeaky clean and A&M is dirty. They all do it in some way or another. The NIL deal at Texas allows them to sell a legal way for kids to get paid and its an every year payment instead of just a one time bag drop.
                            Last edited by Heath; 12-08-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Jeff Lebby to OU becoming official as its been pretty much known since Venables got the head job. That is an outstanding hire and OU offense will be humming with him calling plays. I would bet that Caleb Williams stays with Lebby on board. Look for Dillon Gabriel (former UCF QB) to follow Lebby if Williams bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Great teams?

Lol.
                                Yes, great team. Terrible teams lose to Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                                X