Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I restored my previously deleted post for context.

I made no mention of alternate screen names.

I misread it as you were asking if I was any of those guys you listed as if I had several sock horn accounts. I appreciate the clarity. And I apologize for that.

I’m done on this thread for awhile… I know ..no big loss. I got the news earlier this afternoon my brother is dying, nothing more they can do. It’s made me do some quick soul searching. It has shown me I need to do better. This thread is not the place to promote that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I misread it as you were asking if I was any of those guys you listed as if I had several sock horn accounts. I appreciate the clarity. And I apologize for that.

I’m done on this thread for awhile… I know ..no big loss. I got the news earlier this afternoon my brother is dying, nothing more they can do. It’s made me do some quick soul searching. It has shown me I need to do better. This thread is not the place to promote that for me.
      Oh no…
      Jason, I am so sorry to hear that.
      Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry to hear that...prayers for peace and comfort for your brother and family

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Then they should call it agility or quickness. Some of us can/could run a 4.3 40 and some can’t. Don’t waste your money.
          Mine swings a club faster and faster…..

Comment

I just saw the other thread. I'm so sorry Jason. Prayers from our family. Hang in there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear Jason. Prayers sent.

Comment

Saddened to hear this Jason. You, your brother, and family are in our prayers. Please reach out if there is anything you need for support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers Jason!

I lost my brother in April to a massive heart attack. It was a game changer for me also. Losing a sibling and turning 60 this year has given reason for me to be kinder, consider others more and do some things that I have always wanted to do before I get too old to do them!

Again…prayers for your brother and the Smart Family!

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Man, that is tough.

Comment

Prayers for your family Smart.

Comment

Praying for your brother and family. We will miss you around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Tennessee TD call was Bayou Hoo Doo from ‘59

Comment

Prayers for your family, Jason. This is all just a game and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Know that we're all here for you, buddy. Love ya.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Hate to hear it Smart. Prayers sent for you and your family. Cancer is a *****!

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, Jason. That's tough news.

Comment

Working...
                                X