Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
    Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
    Congrats and bring home the sugar! Bears are clearly the best team in texas. Just like back in
    2013. Job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Before or after our 5* QB1 went down?
      With your recruiting pedigree and superior coaching one would be lead to believe aTm is 4 deep at every position. This excuse for the qb going down and not winning after that is not plausible. aTm beat bama with calzada. Inconsistencies at many positions and failure to put the game away reeks of coaching failures. They have the athletes to win. Stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure who you quoted before you deleted the post with my name in it. Probably mine. You’re more than welcome to check my **** against any IPs you have listed . . I can assure you I am neither of them… nor have I ever had another screen name.

Comment

SEC Fan ruled.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I picked UNC as the top 10 pre season team that would finish outside the top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I’m not sure who you quoted before you deleted the post with my name in it. Probably mine. You’re more than welcome to check my **** against any IPs you have listed . . I can assure you I am neither of them… nor have I ever had another screen name.
              I restored my previously deleted post for context.

I made no mention of alternate screen names.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Other finalists were Cade Klubnik and Walker Howard. I’m excited to see what this kid can do.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Opt outs are killing college football and the bowl games. Between that and the NIL it has really caused my liking college football to diminish quiet a bit.

I wish anyone that opted out could not be drafted any earlier than the 2nd round.

Comment

I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.

Hey boss, in all fairness, isn't the title of this thread a little bit of a shot at Texas fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Hey boss, in all fairness, isn't the title of this thread a little bit of a shot at Texas fans?

There were plenty of other ****** teams that didn’t make a bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Typical Nancy *** post I expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Hmmmm…. Good point.
                          Should have been. For many and the ones that did not decide to quit

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            There were plenty of other ****** teams that didn’t make a bowl!
                            Yeah but we knew what he meant. It was funny.

Comment

I'm really glad that Cumbie had Tech ready to play. He has had so much going on the past couple of months and he was able to get Tech ready and win a bowl. Bowl games fo alot are just games w/o meaning. I will cheer for Cumbie and hoping for his great success

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.

“I support a smack free CFB discussion.”

- Legdog

I’ll agree that it gets a little crazy and over the top in here at times, but a smack free discussion? You’re supposed to take a pleasure in other teams sucking and then let them know about it a little. You’re probably going to shut down the college football thread after the Ags win a championship in the next couple of years, or send several people with RLB to moose camp. Probably permanently.

Comment

Working...
                                X