Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a wide receiver transform to a QB while receiving a lateral?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Can a wide receiver transform to a QB while receiving a lateral?
      Apparently and apparently you can still rough the “passer” even after you deflect the ball. Didn’t know that either.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        I didn’t realize Purdy threw the pass and then batted that ball forward. Why didn’t he just catch the ball?

Punt fake Purdy is a 4 year starting dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 12-29-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Punt fake Purdy is a 4 year starting dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          He’s gotta be smarter than that…..they’d be tied.

Comment

ISU band keeps playing until just before the snap. Matt Campbell was screaming about it earlier, but it’s his band that keeps doing it.

Comment

Texas Tech would have been a matchup for Clemson.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ballgame!! Purdy strikes again.

Comment

Any new quitters today??

Comment

That may have been the stupidest game played by a quarterback I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Oregon!

Comment

Go Oklahoma!

Comment

Big game Bob has a fire in his eyes. Brooks is gashing Oregon. I don’t see OU losing this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Sooners!

Yes, that was painful, and yes, I threw up in my mouth, but there's a reason.

Basically, there's a few "haves" and a lot of "have nots." My Bears fall squarely in the latter category. If there's a doubt, history says it won't go Baylor's way. Not complaining, it's just reality.

Thus, if Big 12 wins in the post season helps Baylor's perception heading into next season (obviously, they have to help themselves first), then more power to my regular season enemy. The higher Baylor is rated at the beginning of next football season, the better the chances for them to make the CFPs. Not saying they will, but it helps to be ranked to begin with.

If that makes me a post season conference rah-rah guy, I can live with it. Go Big 12! For now, then back to crash and burn for the rest of you.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
                              Go Sooners!

Yes, that was painful, and yes, I threw up in my mouth, but there's a reason.

Basically, there's a few "haves" and a lot of "have nots." My Bears fall squarely in the latter category. If there's a doubt, history says it won't go Baylor's way. Not complaining, it's just reality.

Thus, if Big 12 wins in the post season helps Baylor's perception heading into next season (obviously, they have to help themselves first), then more power to my regular season enemy. The higher Baylor is rated at the beginning of next football season, the better the chances for them to make the CFPs. Not saying they will, but it helps to be ranked to begin with.

If that makes me a post season conference rah-rah guy, I can live with it. Go Big 12! For now, then back to crash and burn for the rest of you.
                              Better watch out, you’ll get kicked out of the club. Horn fans don’t allow rooting for other teams in the conference to make your team look better. That’s a “NO-NO”!!

Comment

Yay. OU scored. Better than them not scoring. I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X