Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    From a fan base who continuously reminds us “they only care about championships”, y’all sure do worry about bowl games that don’t matter……there’s only three bowl games that matter anymore, the semi’s and the championship game. The rest have become Super Bowls for irrelevant teams getting paired against big bad 6-6 SEC teams.

It’s bowl season, for those playing in bowls. Sorry, that’s all I got. I feel like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        It’s bowl season, for those playing in bowls. Sorry, that’s all I got. I feel like ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Get well Chad. Your boy has had a heck of a season…..congrats to y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          From a fan base who continuously reminds us “they only care about championships”, y’all sure do worry about bowl games that don’t matter……there’s only three bowl games that matter anymore, the semi’s and the championship game. The rest have become Super Bowls for irrelevant teams getting paired against big bad 6-6 SEC teams.
          Horse ****.

Don't crawfish now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
            Smart, tell us about the bottom side of your tshirt teams conference. I can’t remember who all that includes. Please talk loud so we can hear you from all the way down there. #3and6

Play your french horn louder so we can hear it!! Don’t quit on us!

Comment

Didn't this Auburn team take Alabama to 4 overtimes?

Cincinnati beat Houston by 3 scores.

Hmmmmm.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

0-3 😂 ….it just means more.

Comment

I might regret that comment here in about 4 hours lol.

Comment

TT gashing them.

Comment

Dang, those SEC defensive lines are impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** that Tech offense just went through MSU like MSU went through the Aggies!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Play your french horn louder so we can hear it!! Don’t quit on us!
                          Wow. Nice deflection. Answer the question. You painted yourself into a corner talking about bottom sides of conferences because you let you mouth outrun your brain, like usual. You were the one that brought the topic up, so let’s discuss it. Tell me who is in the bottom of the Big 12-2-2-1+1 (or whatever it is these days).
                          Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 12-28-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                            Wow. Nice deflection. Answer the question. You painted yourself into a corner talking about bottom sides of conferences because you let you mouth outrun your brain, like usual. You were the one that brought the topic up, so let’s discuss it.

You give me your real full name with proof and quit hiding behind a screen name and I'll discuss.

And I didn't paint ****. You can't handle the back and forth we have been doing for 15 years in here so you start getting butthurt and serious. I have this feeling, I have hurt you in a former life because you are stalking me like a scorned woman. ....probably in my waterfowl forum days.
                            Last edited by Smart; 12-28-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

😂
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                It’s a nice way to compare the conference strengths not including Alabama [emoji23][emoji23]. We’re just seeing if the myths are true about the mid to bottom side of it. …

And it’s 0-4 with the forfeit [emoji23]
                                You’ll find out soon enough if the myths are true.

Comment

Working...
                                X