Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

I am ****** about this game being cancelled. The whole team is vaccinated. What are they supposed to do to keep players from getting COVID? We need to be ****** off at politicians and people in decision making roles who keep freaking out over something so stupid as a runny nose. If you have flu like symptoms and feel like you can’t help your team, don’t play. Society never use to freak out over colds and flu in the past. Quit pushing vaccines as the be all end all that don’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was looking forward to watching the lefty walk-on freshmen play qb. Wonder who was next in line if he was out with the covid? Anias at wildcat would of been interesting.

Would the bowl sponsors still want you there with backups and walkons playing? They probably missed out on a big audience with all the tu and LSU folks wishing for a massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        Not sure where the confusion comes in

Y'all talk all sorts of trash but your own dumpster fire of program has dust on the pads.

Your new QB has quit repeatedly - but maybe it will be different this time

Texas player come and go DURING THE SEASON

Your coaches are getting fired, our are getting promoted.

Worry about yourselves.

Aggies can't practice, Aggies have 13 players available on defense, but we're supposed to re-write the NCAA rules to show up to the Gator Bowl
        How many players you need on defense?? 11 last i looked….and im sure you ladies could scrounge up more if you really wanted to

Huge missed opportunity for the younger guys….this is the new A&M so i guess you homers should get used to it……..unbelievable!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
          As an alum of Texas and Wake, I was looking forward to this matchup

Hopefully they find a replacement so Wake can play

Anybody got any inside scoop on Devon Campbell?

Can Texas play??

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Can Texas play??

Obviously not well enough to win 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Obviously not well enough to win 6 games.

I’d rather y’all play. We let others help us find a way to not play. It’s BS!

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
                How many players you need on defense?? 11 last i looked….and im sure you ladies could scrounge up more if you really wanted to

Huge missed opportunity for the younger guys….this is the new A&M so i guess you homers should get used to it……..unbelievable!!!!

Weak *** post. You know nothing about football. Thanks for showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Sark adds stud transfer from tOSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the 40 Watts!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Weak *** post. You know nothing about football. Thanks for showing up.

Haha! Oh really??? Enlighten me oh great one! It would do you well to know who you are talking to before you open your mouth.

Sorry for your weak *** team making excuses….**** boy you should be ashamed instead of making excuses

Comment

Coastal Carolina has asked the NCAA if they can play in A&M's place. They have already won their bowl game but want so more.

CC vs Wake Forest would be a better matchup...,.imho.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Casey jinxed the Ags with the thread title. [emoji23]

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              How many walk ons/practice squad players are typically on a team? I’d be ok with up to 100% non scholarship players (if there are enough to field a two deep at each position.)
                              according to the Texas A&M 2021 Roster.... they have 123 players listed ... 55 are on Defense and of those, 38 are FR and SOPH who saw little PT and possibly walk-ons. With 30+ new signees for the 2022 class, many of those 2021 kids will be processed. I bet most would have given their left nut to play one last game in the Aggie uniform in honor of the true 12th man tradition.

Comment

�� this is all too funny. Aggz and Horns both out of a bowl And still bickering

Comment

Working...
                                X