Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    Most of the bowl losses they didn't want to be there....

Yes yes...and all Texas' bowl wins, the other teams didn't want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Fun fact....Jimbo is tied for most bowl wins by an Aggie coach at 3....yes ....just 3
      Fun fact - In the last decade 3 is the number of years Texas hasn't been bowl eligible.

There are a lot of teams that can talk trash to the Aggies, the Longhorns, not so much.

You're fortunate to have seen your team climb the mountain once and then almost repeat in your lifetime, other than those couple years your team hasn't been much better than mine.

Our year was far from what we wanted, we haven't climbed the mountain, but things sure are looking good for a run in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        Fun fact - In the last decade 3 is the number of years Texas hasn't been bowl eligible.

There are a lot of teams that can talk trash to the Aggies, the Longhorns, not so much.

You're fortunate to have seen your team climb the mountain once and then almost repeat in your lifetime, other than those couple years your team hasn't been much better than mine.

Our year was far from what we wanted, we haven't climbed the mountain, but things sure are looking good for a run in the next few years.

Fun facts.

In my life time that I can recall. Little bit more than a couple of years but carve it however you want to to.
        Rose bowl win
        National championship
        Back to the National championship but lost
        Rose bowl win.

Sure there's more if I wanted to look.

So what has your team done? Recruiting championship?

Recent years Texas has sucked big time and not one Texas fan has denied that or said otherwise. They need to get their **** together and get back to winning! To act like the Aggies have done something lately besides have a bad *** recruiting class.....is a stretch to say the least.
        Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 12-21-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

You're fortunate to have seen your team climb the mountain once and then almost repeat in your lifetime,

Actually I was alive for 3 of them.....But yes... yes I have.

And yes we can talk no matter how many narratives are carved out.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            Most of the bowl losses they didn't want to be there....

“All” of the bowl losses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's like a virgin telling someone in a dry spell, that sex aint that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                That made me lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Fun facts.

In my life time that I can recall. Little bit more than a couple of years but carve it however you want to to.
                    Rose bowl win
                    National championship
                    Back to the National championship but lost
                    Rose bowl win.

Sure there's more if I wanted to look.

So what has your team done? Recruiting champions?
                    You just repeated what I said. Congrats, you've seen your team do it once, and nearly a second time. I haven't seen that.

Are we (Aggies) supposed to not like our team because of that?

Should we adopt a team when we're young that only wins? Like all the kids in my neighborhood wearing Alabama gear?

Just crazy that IMO a lot of Texas fans act like they are still tOSU, Clemson, LSU or Alabama. They're not - I know the Aggies aren't - we should all STHU until we win something.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Actually I was alive for 3 of them.....But yes... yes I have.

And yes we can talk no matter how many narratives are carved out.....
                      Yep. First, last and most in between at a 2 out of 3 clip....

Comment

You just repeated what I said. Congrats, you've seen your team do it once, and nearly a second time. I haven't seen that.

we should STHU until we win something.
                        Agreed

Comment

The Rose Bowl for a National Championship game is like no other that I have ever attended. Sitting on the 10 yard line and Vince running it in for the winning touch down is a memory that I will always have!

The loss to Bama was a hard one but still an awesome memory!

As far as I am concerned….I can say “scoreboard”!

I am going BOWHUNTING!

Hook ‘em!

Comment

In my lifetime:

3 national championships (4 baseball)
                            Lost 3 others. 77, 83, 09
                            08 got robbed/tied with Florida

In a 6 year stretch they won 3 of 4 BCS bowls.

Just off the top of my head.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

this guy posts some BS also so not sure the validity
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it's bogus.

Comment

Working...
                                X