Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So Fisher is doing less with more? [emoji23][emoji23]

Carve carve carve..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s still like it used to be. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Has any comparisons been done for Sark yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        I don’t recall Coach Core Values or Coach Grill losing to Kansas. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          I don’t recall Coach Core Values or Coach Grill losing to Kansas. Just saying.

There were those Maryland losses though…

Comment

Year 1 he has a top 5 class. Other than that, he's the 5-7 guy. He's not paralleling anyone else tenure, yet. lol

Biggest difference between his classes and those prior to him. The haul in the trenches and two dynamic QB's in his first class. Once Sark adds Campbell to the class, it will be the best OL haul Texas has ever had on paper.
            Last edited by Chad C; 12-21-2021, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Give him 4 years like these and we’ll see.. he started the recruiting off pretty solid. Especially after a 5-7 nutkick [emoji1303].

Comment

Give him 4 years like these and we’ll see.. he started the recruiting off pretty solid. Especially after a 5-7 nutkick [emoji1303].
                He'll be ok . . 3 more years in the powderpuff league before it gets real . . Plenty of time to get up to SEC speed . . These recruits will probably never play an SEC conference game . .

Comment

You guys are crazy if you think Sark and Jimbo are both just getting these players by recruiting and their smooth talking. These kids are following the money and the Aggies seem to have paid the most this year (which I am not complaining about one bit). I am sure there are some kids that were recruited or went to the respective school because that is where they really wanted play football, but I would be willing to bet if most had a better offer they would be playing elsewhere. But these NIL deals have changed not only the face of college football, but recruiting as well.

Comment

It’s still like it used to be. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have been gone for a few days, good to see you guys are still rollin' along.
                    Nice comparison, don't think Jimbo is feelin the heat like Sumlin, don't know why.

GEAUX Tigers!

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      He'll be ok . . 3 more years in the powderpuff league before it gets real . . Plenty of time to get up to SEC speed . . These recruits will probably never play an SEC conference game . .

Hopefully Wake Forest is not up to SEC speed like they were last time they played the Ags in the Belk Bowl..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Hopefully Wake Forest is not up to SEC speed like they were last time they played the Ags in the Belk Bowl..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                        The tu holiday family flag football game should be fun. I honestly don’t recall the last time tu didn’t make a bowl. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          The irony of these post from a fan base that chants “next year”

The irony of a fan base that says next year every year making fun of a fan base that says next year every year. I always get a kick out of the horn fans who try to act like they are above other programs... when in fact.....they are equal at best.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's try this.

A&M under achieved and had a disappointing season at 8-4.

Texas was crap, 5-7, no bowl.

A&M had the #1 recruiting class.

Texas had a good class 2 ranked #5.

Next subject....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              The irony of a fan base that says next year every year making fun of a fan base that says next year every year. I always get a kick out of the horn fans who try to act like they are above other programs... when in fact.....they are equal at best.

For the most part Texas has under achieved in my lifetime.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It was a great year in recruiting for the Ags, it favored them. Had Sark come out the gate hot, they don’t land all of those kids.

Simple facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                If my aunt had nuts....
                                You know the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X