Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    I care.

DDF is throwing down the facts. Looks like Horn is not the only one that has owned TAMmy.

I guess it’s about time y’all start bringing Bama back up again since you can’t throw your record out there.
    Ok . . You win . . We can't change the past but we are changing the future . . 5*'s at a time . .

Comment

Wait wait… it is like it used to be..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Well except ranked road wins and salary ..[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Wait wait… it is like it used to be..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Well except ranked road wins and salary ..[emoji23]

Sumlin is still available . . Cheap, too . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          Sumlin is still available . .

Sweet…. Y’all need an OC with a fresh new offense ..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Sweet…. Y’all need an OC with a fresh new offense ..
            Naw . . This class of recruits is what we need . . Talent goes a long way towards the ultimate goal . . Why don't y'all post the facts about ESD . .
            Be sure to leave some slots open for more 5*'s . .
            Last edited by Sharecropper; 12-19-2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Naw . . This class of recruits is what we need . . Talent goes a long way towards the ultimate goal . . Why don't y'all post the facts about ESD . .
              Be sure to leave some slots open for more 5*'s . .

Hell we already had the plaque done for the dusty trophy shelves. . No need to list facts … it says it right here.[emoji23][emoji23]. Congrats on your big win!

Comment

Ok . . You win . . We can't change the past but we are changing the future . . 5*'s at a time . .
                It will be the biggest let down and embarrassment ever if you do not win the SEC within the next two years. And, at least make the national championship with all this newly acquired talent.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Try’s way so hard but no one still gives a ****!

That’s the best part… he keeps tryin and no one keeps carin’![emoji1787]

Lol y’all have LSU in y’all’s brain 24/7 , constantly mentioning them. Then try and say you don’t care when you get facts laid down on that cesspools failure of a football program of yours falls short repeatedly since the 1800s. Enjoy your moral victories they along with your weak attempt to squirm out of facts are entertaining to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#1 class no championship in 2 years it’s a bust period

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      It will be the biggest let down and embarrassment ever if you do not win the SEC within the next two years. And, at least make the national championship with all this newly acquired talent.
                      Let's put it this way . . It will remain status quo until we do . . Embarrassing is having to endure the hardship of asking yourself why the barge went aground so soon after the immaculate season . .

Comment

The 3 classes leading up to the championship in order… ags better win soon

Comment

Let's put it this way . . It will remain status quo until we do . . Embarrassing is having to endure the hardship of asking yourself why the barge went aground so soon after the immaculate season . .

We have 3 championships and 4 appearances over last 20 years, and an argument for one of the best teams ever…. If the barge went around us, ags just flat out missed the boat. When will this fan base just put their head down and wait till they have something tangible to show for it? These slogans are as empty as y’all’s trophy cases

Comment

Definitely enjoying reading about 5* commitments more than this thread. Sounds like a bunch of children talkin about one’s dad beatin up the other. Y’all gonna get splinters from those wooden rulers.

Sumlin was blessed with a generational Heisman trophy talent along with beasts like Mike Evans and Myles Garret. Those comparisons don’t belong on a CFB thread. The momentum right now is at an all time high and the recruiting is insane. I say again, I’ll try to remain on the sidelines until we go win something but it’s hard not to recognize what’s taking place. The Aggie hate is unreal…”cesspool” of a program…come on gentlemen.

Carry on.

AC

Comment

It was a nice tradeoff. Now we have one of the winningest coaches in college football

The ship will right itself soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                                Definitely enjoying reading about 5* commitments more than this thread. Sounds like a bunch of children talkin about one’s dad beatin up the other. Y’all gonna get splinters from those wooden rulers.

Sumlin was blessed with a generational Heisman trophy talent along with beasts like Mike Evans and Myles Garret. Those comparisons don’t belong on a CFB thread. The momentum right now is at an all time high and the recruiting is insane. I say again, I’ll try to remain on the sidelines until we go win something but it’s hard not to recognize what’s taking place. The Aggie hate is unreal…”cesspool” of a program…come on gentlemen.

Carry on.

AC

Jimbo caught that same generational Heisman trophy talent in Crablegs Winston… the comparisons are real. Sorry to disappoint

Comment

Working...
                                X