Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube viewers, what are you doing in the meantime to get espn and ABC?

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by oktx View Post

Switched to fubo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Denver Harris makes his announcement today. The Station is gonna be[emoji91]

Oh Boy, I can't wait. If he chooses atm, chaise this will be babbling incoherently in about a dozen posts.

Comment

Comment

Thompson to TCU would add some spice to that game next year (assuming he starts).

Comment

I wouldn’t read to much about Ewers not playing at OSU this past year. There is plenty out there to why he didn’t see much time this year.

Comment

ABC you can get with an antenna.

Espn sign up for a free week with sling and cancel next week. Repeat process with fubo. That covers you for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I wouldn’t read to much about Ewers not playing at OSU this past year. There is plenty out there to why he didn’t see much time this year.
                  What’s out there says he wasn’t ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Casey floats too many balls, even before the injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    INT machine in HS, and turned a winning HS program into you guessed it, a .500 team when he became qb1. He is a loser, and from craphole Oklahoma

Comment

What’s out there says he wasn’t ready.

Well according to Ryan Day he showed up 3 weeks into camp and they already had 3 QBs ahead of him that went through Spring Ball. He said they had to ease him into the program and once the season gets going it’s really hard to get reps and up to speed. Basically it was never going to be an option for him to get much PT this past year.

Comment

Well according to Ryan Day he showed up 3 weeks into camp and they already had 3 QBs ahead of him that went through Spring Ball. He said they had to ease him into the program and once the season gets going it’s really hard to get reps and up to speed. Basically it was never going to be an option for him to get much PT this past year.
                        Pretty much what I said…

Comment

Wouldn't it just be alot easier for errybody to say his thumb hurt?

Comment

I hate this transfer crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Denver Harris makes his announcement today. The Station is gonna be[emoji91]

Georgia signed 7 5* kids a couple years ago. Y’all are going to be right there in the composite.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Georgia signed 7 5* kids a couple years ago. Y’all are going to be right there in the composite.

Got to do better than 8-4 though. I like the experience we now have in the QB room with Johnson. We needed something like that last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X