Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    BREAKING: Former LSU quarterback Max Johnson is transferring to Texas A&M: https://texags.com/s/42837

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He beat you while playing for LSU. Now, he will cause you to lose again while playing for you. Just can’t make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Well well… I see Grimes was at peak Grimes last night. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Lilly was asleep in her barn and Smart was asleep in the house .[emoji23]

I thought we were going to see bank statements and a fist fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        I thought we were going to see bank statements and a fist fight.

I think they must produce that or risk banning...

Comment

How long is Jimbo's lease? If he doesn't win it all it 2 years is he gone?

He better do it before Texas gets in the SEC and gets to rolling all the weak teams in the west and Sark takes all of his recruits away.

Comment

Finally something for the empty dusty “hall of champions” trophy room.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              I think they must produce that or risk banning...

It would be the big unmasking of the DaBear sock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                He beat you while playing for LSU. Now, he will cause you to lose again while playing for you. Just can’t make this stuff up
                Watch what he does when he has a real coach . . Untapped potential . . Only baggage he brings is his #1 TE brother Jake . .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Finally something for the empty dusty “hall of champions” trophy room.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Careful, they'll slap that on the side of the football stadium if you don't keep an eye on em.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Careful, they'll slap that on the side of the football stadium if you don't keep an eye on em.

Oh you can bet plans are already in the works.. [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

He better do it before Texas gets in the SEC and gets to rolling all the weak teams in the west and Sark takes all of his recruits away.

There are some bad takes on TBH but this is about as bad as it gets… y’all lost to Kansas and your talking about rolling weak teams. [emoji23]

Comment

BoB, your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                          There are some bad takes on TBH but this is about as bad as it gets… y’all lost to Kansas and your talking about rolling weak teams. [emoji23]

Past doesn't matter is all I keep hearing from all the Aggy honks...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            Watch what he does when he has a real coach . . Untapped potential . . Only baggage he brings is his #1 TE brother Jake . .
                            You talking about your coach that recently lost to a team full of walk on players
                            and scrubs? Lol! I saw what he did with your current QB’s.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              Past doesn't matter is all I keep hearing from all the Aggy honks...
                              Jimbo ain't selling the past . . #1 class is proof . .

Comment

All I hear from the Aggie side is this exact same thing. They're really scared that they'll have to play teams that lose to Kansas and struggle with K-State, They wanna know why Jimbo doesn't have strippers and monkeys. They wanna know why we don't have leaked videos of coaches screaming at kids for goofing off after a loss. Aggies everywhere especially wanna know why we'd put our faith in a coach who's won a NC and has a proven history of good recruiting classes when we could have hired a re-tread coordinator from the Nick Saban Coaching Reform School whos lost almost as many games as he's won as a HC.

The fear and doubt is evident. If only we could be more like the Longhorns is overheard regularly in the Chicken.

Comment

Working...
                                X