Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post

The pressure is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With 2-4 MORE five stars coming. Jeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
      Dale’s a little more polite than me…..but all I said was “Ole Miss will butt rape Baylor”…..and here comes dadick poppin off about bettin money he aint got, which in actuality there’s NO LIMIT to what Id spend to bury his *** in a bet….I’d take his house, his car, his husbands truck, Id destroy him and his little life with ease. But I promised Momma I’d quit betting the ridiculous numbers I’ve been known to gamble. And if you can’t pay, then you get meet Chas, my personal collection officer. Ya do not wanna meet Chas, Chas got let go from the Ravens, cause he’s too **** mean…… he hates mouth runners on social media.
      How’s this still here? Obvious satire….Who remembers the line from the movie about Chas the money collector? Yall slippin.

Geeeez….where’s Smart and Lily?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        With 2-4 MORE five stars coming. Jeeze.
        We just gotta win……period. With all this talent, if we don’t……we have a much bigger issue.

Comment

It's just one class dude. Lol. Other teams have 10 years of top 3 classes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Big question is will they stay if they don’t get the NIL money they think they deserve. Or, if they have to ride the pine a bit. Lots of egos there.
            Exactly. We need about 2 more of this type of class (top 3) and minimal transfers. Keep in mind, a 3rd or 4th ranked class likely puts us 2nd or 3rd in our division. Not conference. So while others like to pile on our results, it's not like it's an easy league. SEC west ain't no joke. We typically have bama and LSU recruit better with possibly Auburn and/or Ole miss in the mix. If we outperform those schools(have not done so yet in the same season), then we have to play another team that has historically out recruited us in Georgia.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
              Sorry fellas, my apologies, dabears must be the newest troll.

We about to go moose huntin…..
              You running for JP too??

Comment

Ags have/will have an amazing class. It is the type of class that should have them competing for an SEC WEST and SEC title within 2 years.

UGA has had a top 10 class every year since 2014 and Kirby has had classes ranked 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 6 since taking the job and he still couldn't beat Saban in the SEC Title game.

If he doesn't win a National Title with that team this year, will he ever?

Comment

Well well… I see Grimes was at peak Grimes last night. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Lilly was asleep in her barn and Smart was asleep in the house .[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    You running for JP too??
                    I’d rather be County Commissioner…..more perks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Ags have/will have an amazing class. It is the type of class that should have them competing for an SEC WEST and SEC title within 2 years.

UGA has had a top 10 class every year since 2014 and Kirby has had classes ranked 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 6 since taking the job and he still couldn't beat Saban in the SEC Title game.

If he doesn't win a National Title with that team this year, will he ever?
                      Yup. It ain't easy beating bama consistently. No one has ever done it in fact. This is what makes the division so dang tough. Every school recruits extremely well. Injury and attrition are a huge part of it too. Recruit, develop, maintain, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Well well… I see Grimes was at peak Grimes last night. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Lilly was asleep in her barn and Smart was asleep in the house .[emoji23]
                          Ha……sometimes, all it takes is one little thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Never been a class like this. Ever. Making history is cool. I am sorry Sark’s new car smell isn’t working.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Ha……sometimes, all it takes is one little thing!!

Used to be a Baylor guy around here with his face /mug as his avatar. Don’t remember his name but he had dark or black hair. I can see his face but can’t see his screen name. IIRC he was was a Briles boy and annoying AF. I think he got banned when the whole rapey bear thing went down. Not sure if he made a reappearance or not recently under a new screen name. Things that make you go hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Never been a class like this. Ever. Making history is cool. I am sorry Sark’s new car smell isn’t working.
                                This is a long shot from "Making History". go win something, then you will make aggy history by actually winning something.

congrats on a great class that is getting better.

Comment

Working...
                                X