• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lord, we hold Bryan up to you with an open hand. And while we don’t always understand Your plan, we understand that You are God and you’ll never leave us, even in death. Lord I pray for strength and peace that exceeds all understanding. In Jesus name, amen.

Comment

New thread started with GoFundMe page:

Admin approved!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by night owl View Post
            I, (as well as my husband), am shocked and heartbroken to learn of Bryan's untimely death. Bryan was our friend and a special individual who will be missed by us and so many others. We should all strive to be like him. Bryan was a strong faithful Christian who wasn't ashamed to share his belief in Jesus. Therefore, we find comfort in the knowledge that he is sitting at the right hand of the LORD. Bryan adored his family and especially his wife and beloved partner in life, Debbie. Bryan put others before himself especially when it came to kids and teaching them to enjoy the love of hunting and the great outdoors. You never saw Bryan without a big "happy to see you" smile on his face. He was a strong man. How strong? Well, I was a ICU RN and when Bryan suffered a aortic aneurysm with dissection (a silent killer) a few years back I thought he was a "goner" as I had seen so many people die from this in my career. But not Bryan Keeling! He had a tough go, but he not only survived but survived to get back to his "stronger than ever" physically fit condition. This is totally amazing with a 70-80% mortality rate following a ruptured aortic aneursym. It was that toughness and denial that wouldn't allow himself to think that he needed to get to the hospital 911 when stomped on by a 300lb. powerful animal. I, for one, was in awe of his strength and fortitude. https://healthtalk.unchealthcare.org...silent-killer/
            We should all ask ourselves how we can give back the love and support we have received from Bryan in the past and support Debbie, Codi and family who have a tough road ahead.
            In my post, I didn't make it clear that it was Bryans aortic valve and thoracic ascending aorta that dissected not his abdominal aorta. This was when he survived. I posted the link to abdominal aorta just to educate all because that is the more common ruptured aneurysm.

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for his family and friends

Comment

Prayers up for his family

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Bryan Keeling’s family thanks you all

Daughter, Codi Haines here. Bare with me as I do not know how to maneuver this site. My Mom, Debbie Keeling & I would like to share our heart felt thanks to you all for your prayers, love and stories shared about my Dad, Bryan Keeling on this forum.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X