No announcement yet.

Bass Pro merger halted with Sportsman warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This remindes me of gander mtn in beaumont. When they first opened it was a great looking store with lots of different products. Over time it was reduced to a clothing shop that was overpriced. They were constant in decline and bing over priced. I dislike seeing good places go to trash.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
      Sportsman's is great. I worry Basspro will ruin that.
      Cabelas was already bad enough.. went to complete garbage after bass pro took over..

Comment

The Ft Worth Cabelas was a great store for a long time. When the original owner died it dropped in quality quite a bit. When BP took it over they went straight down the tubes. I honestly don’t see how they even stay in business anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These Hedge fund people are the devils spawn. They have ruined a lot of good businesses and lively hoods of the people that worked for and owned them and sometimes whole communities. Get a rope!

Comment

I wonder how Johnny Morris feels about Sinclair?

Comment

Originally posted by cm12setx View Post
              This remindes me of gander mtn in beaumont. When they first opened it was a great looking store with lots of different products. Over time it was reduced to a clothing shop that was overpriced. They were constant in decline and bing over priced. I dislike seeing good places go to trash.
              Saw the same thing in Sherman and Texarkana. The one in Sherman went away, bloomin' shame because it was close and I loved the store, they cut their own throat. Not sure if the one in Texarkana is still there or not but I quit stopping there as well when we went through there. Darn shame, used to be good stores.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                Saw the same thing in Sherman and Texarkana. The one in Sherman went away, bloomin' shame because it was close and I loved the store, they cut their own throat. Not sure if the one in Texarkana is still there or not but I quit stopping there as well when we went through there. Darn shame, used to be good stores.
                The Texarkana store is no longer in buisiness. It closed down and was renovated into a large church. It didn’t help ganders buisiness when an academy was built right across the loop. Gander was priced out of buisiness imho

Comment

Working...
                X