Comment

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent for sure

Comment

Prayers for comfort for all involved!

Comment

9-1-1 UPDATE 12/5/21 9:05 AM

Bryan’s oxygen level kept dropping and was at 77 when the doctor came in and asked me to call my mom. I left everything including my phone and rushed to the hotel to bring her back. They told us we were losing him and that he wouldn’t survive the day if they didn’t put him on an ECMO machine. That is the last ditch effort in life support. It will bypass his lungs and oxygenate his blood and hopefully let his lungs rest and heal some. His heart and lungs are just too damaged. ✨🙏🏼We are in need of a miracle! ✨🙏🏼 His fever is 103 and his heart rate is 156. We are waiting outside while they put their team together and get him on the machine.

Comment

Still praying

Comment

Lord hear our pleas for help and heal this man's injuries. We ask for your mercy and grace as we come before you in our time of need. Please lord hear our prayers and restore him that he may once again serve you. Thank you father. In Jesus name, Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s getting worse

UPDATE 12/5/21 1:00 PM

Bryan Keeling’s team of doctors who have been working tirelessly to save him were able to do an internal ultrasound of his heart while he has been under ECMO. They found a ~1 centimeter tear in a valve in his heart (not his aortic valve, which is still operating well. This is why Bryan has been declining, even on life support measures.
                    Bryan’s doctor for his aortic valve, Dr. Coselli, trained a surgeon in San Antonio, Dr. Kim de la Cruz. Bryan’s medical team is calling him to ask him to consult on this case and perform this surgery. If he is unwilling to do it because of the extremely high risk nature of the case, they will let Bryan pass today. If he takes the case, this surgery is still very high risk and Bryan may not survive. We continue to pray for a miracle for Bryan and for wisdom for his medical team.

Comment

Lord thank you for showing his medical team the affected area of his heart and allow his surgeon to understand there is no risk to high for your power. Lord lead them through the necessary repairs to Bryan's heart and heal him to perfection. Thank you Jesus.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers to you Lord for the wisdom for his Drs. and what they must do to heal our brother. Nothing is too great for you and we pray for a miracle.

Comment

Praying for you Bryan

Comment

Still praying for Bryan, the family, and the surgeon.

Comment

Prayers for Bryan, family and the medical team.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X