Ted Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sailor View Post
    I'll just keep my opinion of him, to myself.
    Of course you will....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post
      Love me some Uncle Ted. I like his approach sometimes being the nice, quiet guy is not effective. Sometimes you need the in your face, unapologetic person to stand up and preach the conservative view. Even if it hair lips the Pope.

Preach on uncle Ted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      This ! That’s why I voted for Trump twice…..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Ditto.

Then again I’m not a snowflake who can’t handle who speak their mind unfiltered.

Don't have any problem with people speaking their mind. Enthusiastic and energetic are ok also if you mix a little humble in with it. Ted is a little too full of himself for my liking.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Very small doses.

Sometimes he's not the best face for the cause, whatever it might be.
          And, what cause would that be? Uncle Ted is da man. He definitely isn't for sheeple who are scared of what he might say, like you are.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            And, what cause would that be? Uncle Ted is da man. He definitely isn't for sheeple who are scared of what he might say, like you are.
            I'm far from sheeple or snowflake material. I can handle just fine a person speaking their mind.

Like I said, the man is a little too full of himself for my liking.

Now, can handle that without resorting to name calling?

Comment

He has hall of fame riffs that can not be denied, I have always been a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Ditto.

Then again I’m not a snowflake who can’t handle who speak their mind unfiltered.

I’m not a snow flake, but Ted is a narcissistic blow hard

Comment

He just came out with some new music if anyone’s actually interested in his tunes.

His guitar skill can’t be denied. His choice of words…definitely not everyone’s cup of tea. I wish I had half the passion in stuff that this guy seems to have. Guy is high on life that is for sure.

Comment

He is a trip. I like him. He is high on life and passionate. My favorite thing he says is right after he has whacked something. Long live the beast! He is like many of us tbhers. He out kicked his coverage with his Mrs!

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                      He's done more for sportsman and our gun rights than most of us could dream of doing. Different cat for sure.

I like him and the energy he brings.

Comment

Would love to share a fire with him. Lord his stories on Fred Bear would be worth gold. Not counting everything else! Rock on Uncle Ted!

Comment

Don't have any problem with people speaking their mind. Enthusiastic and energetic are ok also if you mix a little humble in with it. Ted is a little too full of himself for my liking.

I can’t say I’ve seen that. But he passionate about the things he loves and we do benefit from it regardless of how the message is presented.

Sometimes the walk softly moniker doesn’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post

As I said in another post, I haven’t seen that? Can you give some examples of his narcissism?

Most type A people are a bit narcissistic though.

Comment

I e been a fan of Uncle Ted since the mid 70’s. He’ll be going strong for a very long time!

Comment

Very small doses.

Sometimes he's not the best face for the cause, whatever it might be.
                                I was at the he DSC show years back and you could hear him three aisles over. I always liked his guitar work, everything else.....No so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X