• Show
Clear All

WOW, Congrats on all of that!!

Comment

Congrats to everyone.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats....Great deer all the way around.

Comment

That’s quite a season! Congrats!

Comment

I see a large taxidermy bill in your future

Comment

Yes sir, looks like it has been an amazing season for you and your family! You must be living right! Congrats to the kiddos and you - beautiful deer.

Comment

Definitely a season of a lifetime.
                  Congratulations on an unforgettable season and buck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great season no doubt. Congratulations.

Comment

Wow, great season! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                        Give us a story on your buck, he's incredible. Is that 200" on an 8pt frame? [emoji102]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
                        He’s always been a mainframe 9. He really caught our eye in 2019 season and figured him to be around 160” deer with just one kicker but he was only guessed at 5.5yr old then. We have a strict 7.5 age minimum so he rolled and just kept growing. This year on trail cam pics we guessed him high 170s with potential to break 180 but didn’t realize how bad pictures were lying to us. About a week ago another member that had shot his buck was scouting him for me to see if anything has broke and with his new video it was clear we were off and then thought he was upper 180s with potential to break 190. I got in this week and once he was down he was growing on us still. We taped him at camp at 197 and then took him to measure for the contest. Then they got 200 1/8 and we were ecstatic. He just kept growing and growing

I was originally planning to bowhunt this deer but had some pretty bad nerve problems in my neck and had a spine surgery pushed up to last week so it took the bow out of the equation unfortunately. I shot him 5 days post op haha

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Doing it RIGHT!!! The smiles tell the entire story sir.....congrats to each of YOU!!!

Wow, heck of a season. Congrats to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome job. Those kids look stoked, as well they should. Your buck is about perfection for a wt deer in my opinion. Congrats to you and your family. Hope next season is just a fun!!!

Comment

My goodness!! Heck of a season indeed! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats on the successful season. Going to be hard to top that.

Comment

Working...
                                X