Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very sorry for your broken heart Mindy. We all loved him and we all know he is in heaven, but knowing that doesn't ease the broken heart. May our shared happy memories of him ease your pain over time. You are always welcome here and let us know if you need anything

Comment

This is tough news. David was an exceptional man, and just a darn good person. I’ll cherish the memories I have of him. God bless Mindy and the rest of his family.

Comment

I'm so sorry to see this. Although I did not get to meet David, I feel confident I will one day. Mindy, I will be praying for you and your family and for his many friends. It seems he was one great guy!

Comment

Rest In Peace David. God bless you Mindy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

David was a true gentleman.
            And I’m better for knowing him.
            My condolences to his family.

Comment

Prayers and condolences!

Comment

Jesus received a good one, rest in peace David.

Rwc

Comment

I pray for comfort and peace for you Mindy in the days to come.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

David lived out Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
                  I believe David is with Jesus today

Comment

That's tough to read,so sorry for your loss Mindy

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

Comment

We were all touched by you David and will miss you dearly.

David left this comment October 2008 to me, on another web site we both frequented as we pursued photography.

"
                      When I think of wildlife photography and especially of the Texas Hill Country, Rob Zabroky naturally comes to mind. While his photographic skills are certainly not limited to nature, he captures the living spirit of wild Texas like no other photographer I know. A tour of his photostream always feels like an adventure! Keep up the great work, Rob!"

Rest in Peace my friend and may your spirit live on, within the lives you touched here.

AMEN AMIGO

Comment

I met David even before TexasBowhunter.com was created (through the Bowsite’s Texas forum.) He was a subscriber to our original Texas Bowhunters’ Journal email newsletter. His dad had designed and manufactured a receiver hitch lift, originally to lift drums of paint for his business and adapted to work as a game hoist. David gave me one of the original, heavy duty designs, which I still have and use to this day!

David was one of the kindest men I ever met. He was a regular at Bownanza, and attended many TBH happy hours in the DFW area. He took up filming hunts and also became a great photographer with DSLR equipment. When David met Mindy, it was a perfect match! I remember having lunch with David and Mindy in Rockwall, and loved watching them together!

I always had so much admiration and respect for David, and that only grew as I watched him and Mindy together. They have been a great example to not only me and my wife, but also to my daughters, who became friends with them as well. Watching them both gracefully endure David’s illness together has been both gut-wrenching and inspirational for all of us. Similarly, we now celebrate David’s life and love and knowing that he’s fully restored, rejoicing with Jesus in heaven, while grieving with Mindy in her loss.

Mindy, our collective hearts ache for you in your loss. We will continue to lift you up in prayer. Please let us know if there’s anything you need from us. Our family, and the TBH family, continue to love you dearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Praying for you and family Mindy.

God give them peace and comfort.

Comment

Mindy,

We love you the whole world. Continued prayers, hugs, and support sent. As sad as I am that David is no longer with us in person, I know he’s pain free, in Heaven, and will ALWAYS be there with us in spirit. I’m thankful to have known David as he made this world a better place for everyone he touched.

Comment

Rest In Peace David

Comment

May he Rest In Peace, and enjoy the kingdom Jesus Christ has promised.

Comment

Working...
                                X