Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m so sorry for you and family.

David was a good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This news not what you want to hear. I have a connection with David as I bought his and Mindys Camper at the deer lease. I talked with him so many times, he was always had patience with me. Our last conversation at the lease was about him spending time with his family, especially his grandchildren, it's almost like he knew. He was a great honorable Christian man, Godspeed on his journey and I pray for peace for his family. My greatest sympathy Mindy! He will be missed.

Comment

Deepest condolences.

Prayers for blessed memories in the days/weeks to come.

Comment

Rest in peace David. Saying a prayer for his family and all who will miss him.

Comment

So sorry to see this. Prayers sent. RIP Sir

Comment

This saddens my heart. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Comment

I remember David re-sizing and framing pic avatars for new and technologically challenged members over the years. He did this many hundreds of times.

What a great testimony of finding a way to contribute rather than simply being a consumer. The world needs more people like David these days!

Heart-felt condolences and prayers for Mindy and family.

Comment

Rest in Peace David. Prayers for the family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin M View Post
                    David is in heaven.

He died last night just after 9pm.

The name David means “beloved”.

Thank you for loving him. He knew your love.

He knows and feels the Father’s love in a very real way today.

2 Corinthians 5:8
                    Prayers for you, Mindy, for peace and comfort. I know it is hard and heartbreaking. He was well loved. Prayers.

Comment

We should all aspire to emulate the fine qualities David possessed. He will be missed.

Comment

Godspeed

Comment

I’m a better man for having known David Harkins. We love you Mindy!

Comment

Snakelover's (David Harkins) Battle

Saddened by the news. RIP David. Prayers for you Mindy and may God grant you eventual peace in the way that only He can. [emoji120]
                            Last edited by RascalArms; 02-28-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Rest now, David. You've fought valiantly. You were an incredible soul and we're all blessed to have known you.

My heart goes out to you, Mindy. Thank you for sharing David with us throughout. I hope you're comforted a little by everything that David meant to so many.
                              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

whew........a TRUE and GENUINE gentleman!!! You will be missed Snaky!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X