Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A truly gentle and generous soul. What a shining example for a great human being. God's will was done with his short time on earth. We love you Mindy.

Comment

Rest in peace sir.
      Prayers for you Mindy and family.

Comment

Deep, heart felt condolences for all who are grieving his loss.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of this. Prayers u for comfort of his loved ones.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Mindy!
            David was such a good man, your family will be in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Rest in piece David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Such sad news and a great loss for the site. Mindy...you are heavy in my thoughts and prayers. We love you and are here for you.

Comment

This was very tough to read this morning, but I know that David is pain free and is rejoicing today. Mindy and family, may David rest in eternal peace and may you receive peace as only the Father can give.

Comment

Mindy our hearts ache for you, hugs from Syl and I. No more suffering David, Rest in Peace.

Comment

So sorry to hear this.
                      At least he’s not in pain and in presence of our Saviour.
                      Prayers for Mindy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are diminished...David was such a wonderful human being. Life isn't fair sometimes.

Praying for you & yours Mindy...if there is anything the TBH community can do, please let us know.

<><

Comment

God speed David, may you Rest In Peace. Condolences for Mindy and all David’s family and friends. Sure hated to see this today.

Comment

He is free from this broken world we live in. And the world always gets darker when people like him leave. Y’all/He fought the good fight. He finished the race. Absent from the body present with the Lord. Stay strong Mindy. He was so blessed to have you.

Comment

So sorry for your loss....Prayers sent.

Comment

Never met David but have always admired his kindness and generosity over the years. RIP kind sir and prayers for your family and many friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X