Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're gonna miss our friend and brother, David. Love you, Mindy! We're praying for the Lord's peace and comfort and strength for you and the whole family.

Comment

May David rest in peace. My prayers go out for Mindy and all family and friends. David will be missed.

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers

David is a good man. He brought good into this world

Comment

Prayers and tears.

We never get over it.

But we accept our great fortune to have known him.

We treasure the time.

Let the healing begin.

Love to Mindy and the family.

Comment

Dang, I hated to hear the news. You will continue to be in our prayers, Mindy. He was a great man and he will remain in some great memories from many on this forum.

Comment

Prayers for you Mindy and all of David's family and Friends. I found myself going to this thread many times a day. I was hoping for a miracle, but God had other plans. May you have a great piece about you.

Comment

Lord we are grateful for the testimony of life that was a reflection of who YOU are in us. We know as well that heaven got just a lot more sweeter last night around 9pm. We ask for more comfort here for a grieving wife and family.

Comment

sending prayers for peace and comfort.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers of comfort over you and the family, Mindy. As has been mentioned multiple times, those of us who had the pleasure of knowing David were blessed by his kindness and that smile. He will be missed.

Comment

Such sad news this morning. I'm so sorry Mindy. May David rest in eternal peace.

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

Prayers up and my condolences!!

Comment

RIP, David…praying for Mindy and David’s family…

Comment

Prayers up for David and yourself. May you both be at peace now.

Comment

Working...
                                X