Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Snakelover! My condolences to the family.

Comment

RIP David. Prayers up for The Family & Friends.

Comment

I've followed this thread for a good while now and find myself thinking of David and Mindy often throughout my day-to-day. It's obvious that I missed out not having known david personally. Rest easy, sir. What an inspiration.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this! Rest in peace David....praying for you and your family Mindy...

Comment

May you rest in peace, David. God grant his family peace and comfort at this time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry Mindy. He was a great man. Till we meet again.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers spoken this morning for Mindy and your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers to you Mindy. Rest easy David.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mindy. He's in a better place and no longer suffering, but that doesn't men we won't miss him. Until we meet again, God speed, my friend.
                    David was a good man, one of the best. I first met David through TBH around 1999. We had several get togethers at his house in Rockwall, playing pool and swimming in his swimming pool. Bownanza won't be the same without him.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tears…just tears…..

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sad to hear this news but I rejoice in the fact he’s in Heaven in the presence of our King…No more pain or tears.

I have so much respect for David. He was always so kind and helpful. He was definitely a great guy and a highly respected TBH member.

He will be missed. I’ll be praying for you Mindy. We love you as well.

Comment

Rest in Peace, David. Praying for Mindy and family.

Comment

Wasn’t what I wanted to read this morning, but David is no longer suffering.
                              Some will say he lost his battle with cancer. I’m not one of those. I say he won his battle. He is walking with our lord and savior.

Prayers for Mindy and the family for peace and comfort this morning.

Comment

Though we knew this was coming, it's devastating to read. Prayers for peace for you, Mindy, and the rest of David's closest loved ones. He will be sorely missed at this campfire. Snakelover was a very important part of this community. His passing will leave a giant void here.

Though it seems cliché, we are here if you need anything. We mean it. All our love, Mindy.

Comment

Working...
                                X