Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for David and Mindy

Comment

Y’all have both been such an inspiration to me and everyone else here. David, some day we’ll meet because I know your future address. The Lord has and will continue to bless the both of you. All our love from the Frasier’s and TBH.

Comment

Praying for both David and Mindy

The way both of you have faced this trial is an awesome testimony to the faith that you both have in God and His perfect plan

Comment

I am praying for you at this time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know either of you Mindy and David. I find myself getting on here everyday hoping to read about a miracle. You both are such and inspiration to so many. I hope you both have a comforting piece thru this. It is obvious you have so much Love already.

Comment

Praying!

May God bring you all peace and comfort.

Comment

Continuing to pray for peace that only God can provide in this situation. I know y'all have prepared but no one is ever ready. What a testimony y'all have shown through this whole ordeal, Mindy. Love y'all.

Comment

Sending up prayers now.

Comment

Have been thinking of y'all and praying.

Comment

Hang in there Mindy. I know how hard it is.

Comment

dadgumit, I hate reading this. David and Mindy are 2 of the best people. I visited in his office and out in the warehouse several times. He donated stuff for me to use when I was helping my buddy Shorty with the handicap hunts. Mindy, I'm not very far so holler if I can do anything. David, you are one helluva fella. Prayers up

Comment

Prayers continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            dadgumit, I hate reading this. David and Mindy are 2 of the best people. I visited in his office and out in the warehouse several times. He donated stuff for me to use when I was helping my buddy Shorty with the handicap hunts. Mindy, I'm not very far so holler if I can do anything. David, you are one helluva fella. Prayers up
                            Amen! I think I met David the first time at his office when I bought one of the game hoists he was selling. Then at Bownanza, then at his wonderful house and property in Poetry. A fine man and Mindy Sue is as good as they come!

Comment

My heart is breaking for you both. May God give you both comfort during this time. Prayers sent.

Comment

That was hard to read.

Prayers from the Price family

Comment

Working...
                                X