Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindy / David,

May the Great Physician continue to lay His healing hands upon you both...luv you guys.

Paul
    <><

Comment

More prayers being said now, for comfort and healing.

Comment

Love and prayers headed your way David!

Comment

Continued prayers for you guys.

Comment

Stay strong David and Mindy! Prayers for all.

Comment

Mindy, thank you for this update, though it was tough to read! Your report is a testimony of pure Agape Love and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to meet you both at Bownanza over the past few years... Your insatiable smile like David's is just flat out uplifting and brings a smile, yet tearful one to my face as I think about it. Thank you both for sharing this trial with us and allowing us to pray for you. It is an awesome God we serve, and I join you in believing He is fully able to heal David. Whatever His will, we have to believe it is for the best whether healed here on earth or eternally and perfectly in Heaven. As Mary posted, sure would be awesome if we could once again see you both at 'nanza in April! God bless you both. We Love you in Christ.

Lord God in Heaven, we come to You this evening asking for healing for our brother David and for peace for him and his lovely wife Mindy. Lord these folks are your true disciples and powerful witnesses here, and we need them to be able to continue their witness as one. When You joined these two together, You made a near perfect match as these two became one. We ask You Lord, if there is a way within Your will, keep them together here to further Your Kingdom here a bit longer. Whatever the outcome to David's healing, we thank You for these two as they are a true Light for You. Guide them and keep them strong through this trial. In Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Such inspiring words, thank you.
                Prayers for y’all in your trials.. and appreciation for the love, positivity, and faith you show in the face of them.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

KCA, Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayer sup for you both!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

more prayers and support sent for David and Mindy - we LOVE you the whole world

Comment

Prayers sent everyday David! Looking forward to shaking your hand one of these days! KCA

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X