Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for ya David

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Very well said Mindy! Continued prayers for you and David.

Comment

Oh my! That you for the update, Mindy! I have been meaning to call you to get an update, but you know how that goes. You two are TBH favorites, and you both have brought so much pleasure and joy TBH members and to us who have become friends. We still have not gotten together at Four Winds .

You guys are in my daily prayers and will continue! If I can do ANYTHING for you, just ring me up! Dee expresses her love for you, also!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Thank you for the update, Mindy! My prayers continue. And God is big enough...

Comment

Mindy, M.C. and I are praying for you and David. Love y'all!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers! God is good, all the time! All the time, God is good!

Comment

Prayers Sent for David !!

Comment

Continued prayers my dear friends.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Mindy....you and David are in our daily thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and are here for you in prayer....as well as anything else you two might need. Stay strong and it's one day at a time!

VERY hopeful David is well enough to make Nanza this year. Sure would love to see you two!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for David and you Mindy.

Comment

Did not know, but I have always enjoyed his post. My prayers for David, and his family during this difficult time.

Comment

Mindy, thank you for the update.....continued prayers for David and you! God Bless you both.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Working...
                                X