X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep swipin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could y’all imagine if the cards fell right and ND wound up in the championship game [emoji2962]

Comment

Kelly to LSU is like bringing Wall Street to the Hood. I like it and hope it works.

Sunny D to TCU is nice.

Lincoln to Hollywood from Zero U is entertainment!
        "Muleshoe Boy Rescues So Cal football".
        It will be good too but we won't see him anymore he will be playing at 10:30 PM starts our time.

I don't believe for one second that the Trojans didn't talk with him during the season as OU's AD Castiglione says.

Coaches are humans too. Put yourself in Lincolns position Sunday morning waking up after getting beat by okst.
        Laying in bed with the misses.
        Rileys phone rings. Hello.. Yes I will take it! Ok call me with details.
        Wife .. who was that?
        Good morning honey. BTW were moving to Hollyweird on Monday sorry we haven't discussed with you or the kiddos!

As they say Common Man!

Comment

I am guessing there are not a lot of Irish Catholics in Louisiana LOL.

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

I mean let’s be honest here. Whoever LSU hired, the LSU honks would eventually be defending and happy with the hire no surprise there. We have gone from man thats a surprise and I’m not sure about this to I’m happy as can be in half a day …. Not only here but on Twitter… FB etc.

Texas does the same.. Aggy does the same.. etc etc. . It’s the nature of the college football loyal fan beast.

Lol at Wall Street to street hood. Anybody remember the basketball show “the white shadow”? First thing that came to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I mean let’s be honest here. Whoever LSU hired, the LSU honks would eventually be defending and happy with the hire no surprise there. We have gone from man thats a surprise and I’m not sure about this to I’m happy as can be in half a day …. Not only here but on Twitter… FB etc.

Texas does the same.. Aggy does the same.. etc etc. . It’s the nature of the college football loyal fan beast.

Don’t forget kelly was always their first choice… not the 8th…

Comment

I’ll ask you since bob didn’t answer, what’s there to hate about it?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

True true

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Could y’all imagine if the cards fell right and ND wound up in the championship game [emoji2962]

The Sag says no way![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

I’ll ask you since bob didn’t answer, what’s there to hate about it?

I think I covered that way back earlier when you asked me the first time. Back when you were claiming D2 NCs[emoji12]

Comment

I think I covered that way back earlier when you asked me the first time. Back when you were claiming D2 NCs[emoji12]

I’m supposed to be upset cause y’all don’t know how successful he’ll be? Lol we can say what if’s all we
                        want history says he’s been successful that’s all we
                        Can go off. Lol BoB thinks it was a bad hire I’m tryin to see what tangible things I’m supposed to be not liking

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

I’d be worrying bout y’all’s first choice producing

Comment

If Kelly can consistently win at Notre Dame, he will win at LSU. I can’t imagine him not being able to win with the type of players he can recruit at LSU vs Notre Dame.

Comment

I’m supposed to be upset cause y’all don’t know how successful he’ll be? Lol we can say what if’s all we
                              want history says he’s been successful that’s all we
                              Can go off. Lol BoB thinks it was a bad hire I’m tryin to see what tangible things I’m supposed to be not liking

Who said you are to be upset?

Comment

Who said you are to be upset?

I wouldn’t call it pumping sunshine, I believe it to be a solid hire.. 1st or 800th choice

Comment

Working...
                                X