This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Ftr...Baylor is currently #5 in women's hoops. LSU isn't in the top 40.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You know who's number one in women's hoops? Neither do I, because basketball sucks, college basketball is lame, and women's college basketball is effing awful....and none of it matters....ftr.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      It’s funny cause the whole university endowment is just over $500 Million and they are committing $100 Million to a football coach.

#footballschool
      Agree, that is pretty funny. Kelly is not one I pictured in BR, must be quite the backstory in south bend.

Comment

I'm not getting the dogging on Kelly or LSU. All LSU had to do was hire a solid coach with the talent they bring in. They did that. If he's solid, then LSU will be competing at the upper levels of the SEC with 'Bama, Georgia, and, eventually, if not sooner, A&M as much as it pains me to say. Florida and Texas should be in that realm as well and with the right hires (and patience from alumni) will get there in my opinion. No program is guaranteed or entitled to championships (who would have thought that neither Clemson nor Alabama might not make the playoffs this year), so there's no reason to think LSU won't be challenging in the near future. I think the SEC just got tougher, and it's gonna be fun to watch the conference carnage from weekend to weekend. I suspect an undefeated team is gonna be rare in the years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          So 10 year / $100M deal for Kelly who’s 60 years old.
          Buyout? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I guess DABO wasn’t in BR today after all.

But I was wrong on the Joe Brady scoop. These rich coonarses
            I am stuck with for a few days in this South Louisiana duck camp claiming to be in the know didn’t really know. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Shame on you for believing them.

Comment

2021 College Football - Championship Week

Wait, 15 million per? That would be insane and the new BM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                New car smell

Haha! Strongest, longest lasting ever made!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That’s ****ing stupid. Can’t be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You know who's number one in women's hoops? Neither do I, because basketball sucks, college basketball is lame, and women's college basketball is effing awful....and none of it matters....ftr.
                    I have to disagree here. Raised two daughters and they were both women's basketball coaches for a few years. Rather watch a good girls game then any men's basketball game! To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      Agree, that is pretty funny. Kelly is not one I pictured in BR, must be quite the backstory in south bend.

1995 Michigan State 12 6 5
                      1996 Michigan State 12 6 6
                      1997 Michigan State 12 7 5
                      1998 Michigan State 12 6 6
                      1999 Michigan State 11 9 2

Did you picture a guy with this record becoming the head coach at LSU?
                      This was Nick Saban’s record with Sparty when LSU hired him. Barely above .500

All Kelly has done at Notre Dame is win. He may not be flashy. But, he puts up W’s.

We will know very soon if it was a good hire or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Almost as bad as travel baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

****. That’s amazing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Heath;15963960]It’s funny cause the whole university endowment is just over $500 Million and they are committing $100 Million to a football coach.

#footballschool[/QUOTE

The school isn’t committing anything. Lsu and Nebraska are the only 2 schools in the country where football is self sustaining with no money allocated from state taxes or school enrollment. Booster money so spend it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              The school isn’t committing anything. Lsu and Nebraska are the only 2 schools in the country where football is self sustaining with no money allocated from state taxes or school enrollment. Booster money so spend it!!!
                              Lol. You think any of them are really gonna let that info out?? C'mon man...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Almost as bad as travel baseball
                                Oh yeah, totally comparable subjects.lol Only you're lame *** could attempt to marginally equate the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X