Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Venables hire. Not a big splash, but OU doesn’t need one.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Bird in the hand for me. Texas was going after another QB in this class already (Brown who recently committed to Ohio State), so Arch already knew that. Texas is taking another QB in this class, more than likely by transfer in this years class.

I think Texas is facing an uphill battle for Arch by having the season they did. Hopefully the Manning family can see the whole picture which their football background instead of focusing on the W/L record of year 1 for Sark.
      I figure Arch is headed to Ole Miss. Sounds like Evans may end up there as well.

As for Ewers, there's smoke that Tech will hire a coach he is close to. I figure he ends up at Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        I like the Venables hire. Not a big splash, but OU doesn’t need one.
        I figure it's a, no more winning 52-48 hire. I'm sure he'll do well, he is full of fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I figure it's a, no more winning 52-48 hire. I'm sure he'll do well, he is full of fire!
          Hope he can at least improve the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I figure Arch is headed to Ole Miss. Sounds like Evans may end up there as well.

As for Ewers, there's smoke that Tech will hire a coach he is close to. I figure he ends up at Tech.
            I don't think the Manning family has a lot of respect for Lane. Behind the scenes, the phrase, "loose cannon" is thrown around about him.

Ole Miss will take a step back when / if Lebby leaves. Look for Dillon Gabriel (UFC QB) to go where Lebby is.

Comment

Posted on wrong thread and won't let me delete it. Please ignore lol

Comment

Enjoyed the game Saturday as well as the W. Looking forward to heading to NOLA for the Sugar Bowl.

Sic'Em!!

Comment

Working...
                X