• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You live in Lubbock?

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I did from 1975 until last year. Moved back to Central TX in June of last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      I did from 1975 until last year. Moved back to Central TX in June of last year.
      I missed that move.

I knew you lived in Lubbock.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Only thing dumber than saying kids play for free is this stupid elf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I guess thanks for the.reminder. Mine was supposed to appear on Dec 1st and I almost forgot.

Comment

Probably already discussed...Zach Evans leaving TCU...enters portal

Aggie bound? I am sure Jimbo is on the phone now

Comment

So with Zach Evans...

I know his recruitment was a debacle but I honestly don't know how he did at TCU. I didn't watch any TCU games this season. He was a highly rated talent coming out of high school. Did that translate?

One would think that the way his recruitment went that he learned some valuable life lessons. Maybe not??

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
              So with Zach Evans...

I know his recruitment was a debacle but I honestly don't know how he did at TCU. I didn't watch any TCU games this season. He was a highly rated talent coming out of high school. Did that translate?

One would think that the way his recruitment went that he learned some valuable life lessons. Maybe not??
              It was a @#$% show for sure.....LaDainian Tomlinson is trying to talk him out of it

Comment

Brian Kelly contract. Guess this means the price of corn dogs, boudin balls, and beer just went up at the stadium. We broke

But, we still comin' baw!

Comment

Evans has talent but is a head case. Good luck to him.

Comment

I enjoy following the banter here but not a lot of interest in any program for me. I have a question about stacking a bunch of highly rated players in a single program though. Doesn't that invite bruised egos for those on the bench and a trip to portal? I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                      I enjoy following the banter here but not a lot of interest in any program for me. I have a question about stacking a bunch of highly rated players in a single program though. Doesn't that invite bruised egos for those on the bench and a trip to portal? I'll hang up and listen.
                      Sure does. They were the pampered stars in high school because everyone told them how great they were. In college they are competing against their equals. MANY cannot handle it and fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Sure does. They were the pampered stars in high school because everyone told them how great they were. In college they are competing against their equals. MANY cannot handle it and fold.
                        Agree. This has worked well for Bama for years. Between transfers and the draft, they lose a lot each year, but it seems the talent separates itself accordingly.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Brian Kelly eating mommas gumbo at a recruits house south of I-10

Last edited by Smart; 12-01-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                            So with Zach Evans...

Grew up a lot. Was a great teammate, everyone loved him. Averaged over 7ypc for his career. Didn't play the last 4-5 games due to turf toe. Him and Bijan were easily the two best backs in the conference.

The one knock on Evans is supposedly he still has a handler and there was a lot of speculation of limiting Evans carries to 12-15/game. I haven't been able to confirm that but if its the case, I almost blame GP as much for allowing it

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Lmao!

Comment

Why hasn't Tom Hermans name popped up in any of the coaching openings. He was the darling before he went to Texas. Did he **** the bed so bad that nobody will touch him anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X