This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    There is no such thing as being fair to one member of a team, but not the other. That’s the definition of unfair. If fair is what you want, then if the kids can quit anytime, so can the coach. The coaches salary has nothing to do with the conversation.

Real world, bud. Come visit sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Has everything to do with it. I've seen plenty of your posts, i know you're not this dense. Players and coaches are absolutely held to different standards. They are not the same. It's not supposed to be fair. Comparing apples to oranges, One is a paid employee and the other is an attendee of an educational institution, Lol i'm finished with this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      This is the football team of an educational institution, not a pro team. Imagine if your senior son's HS team was second or third round of the playoffs and his coach just up and left. You'd be ******.
      This is where you’re wrong. College players wanted money, and the ability to switch teams (aside from already being compensated with scholarships. They are far closer to professional, than to amateur.

Comment

i'm finished with this topic.

You should be, you clearly don’t understand it.

Comment

Has everything to do with it. I've seen plenty of your posts, i know you're not this dense. Players and coaches are absolutely held to different standards. They are not the same. It's not supposed to be fair. Comparing apples to oranges, One is a paid employee and the other is an attendee of an educational institution, Lol i'm finished with this topic.
          I think everyone agrees it’s generally a ****ty thing but it’s business. It became that years ago with so much money at stake. These universities know what they are doing by having buyouts etc. so do the coaches and their agents. Grown men doing grown men stuff. Not always ethical but it is out there.

Comment

, Lol i'm finished with this topic.

Thank you for being done.

Now back to the CFB thread.

Comment

It's not supposed to be fair..

A coach taking another job is an unfair to players that are in the hunt to play for the championship.

This guy thinks I’m dense….

Comment

Extremely.
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-30-2021, 09:13 PM.

Comment

What would you expect from a guy that roots for a team that thinks it wins a NC everytime it get bowl eligible!

Sorry could not resist but i lived in Lubbock for 45 years and saw this every year in the paper on the news and from the people. All they ever talked about was getting bowl eligible, nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    What would you expect from a guy that roots for a team that thinks it wins a NC everytime it get bowl eligible!

Sorry could not resist but i lived in Lubbock for 45 years and saw this every year in the paper on the news and from the people. All they ever talked about was getting bowl eligible, nothing else!
                    You live in Lubbock?

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only thing dumber than saying kids play for free is this stupid elf!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I don’t know…I heard somebody on here bragging about D2 championships and women’s basketball earlier

Comment

I don’t know…I heard somebody on here bragging about D2 championships and women’s basketball earlier

That guy gets it

Comment

I hope that little ******* doesn’t show up at the house this year.

Comment

That guy gets it

Comment

I hope that little ******* doesn’t show up at the house this year.

I’m bout to tell my kid’s Santa ain’t real I’ve done one note an I’m over it [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X