Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think he’s a bad coach but certainly not someone I wanted to really have at LSU. He is very les and Jimbo esque. He is a good recruiter and I’m curious to see what he can do getting recruits that don’t have to fulfill ND requirements to get into school. I do rather him over Campbell, O’Brien or Tucker but there’s certainly others I’d rather have over him. Fickell will be the next ND coach. He’s states he wants to stay in the Midwest so this is perfect for him. ND will upgrade if they get Fickell. He was my favorite option to be LSU’s coach.

Main question is if Marcus freeman comes with him. He turned lsu down last year to become the dc at nd.

Comment

Goodness bob if I’m supposed to be mad, I bet you pop blood thinners like a pen dispenser. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just dont see kelly eating crawfish and gumbo but we will see.

Comment

IM SO MADDDD

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            I don’t think he’s a bad coach but certainly not someone I wanted to really have at LSU. He is very les and Jimbo esque. He is a good recruiter and I’m curious to see what he can do getting recruits that don’t have to fulfill ND requirements to get into school. I do rather him over Campbell, O’Brien or Tucker but there’s certainly others I’d rather have over him. Fickell will be the next ND coach. He’s states he wants to stay in the Midwest so this is perfect for him. ND will upgrade if they get Fickell. He was my favorite option to be LSU’s coach.

Main question is if Marcus freeman comes with him. He turned lsu down last year to become the dc at nd.

He probably gets promoted to HC

Comment

Recycled coaches…..

Give it time… it all
              Comes around

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                It’s a solid hire, not my perfect hire but very jimbo esk hire IMO. Tenured, won a national championship, respected. Think it’s a good hire outside of about two other guys

What year did he win the national championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  What year did he win the national championship?

02-03 and then played in a D1 national championship

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Notice A&M is sitting 4-4 in conference and still acting like they won a Natty for beating bama. [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23]Hey we gotta hang our hat on something after this miserable season [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I'm about to pull Libby the llama out on you for your D2 NC pumping.. If any other person did that for their team you would be on it like white on rice..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I'm about to pull Libby the llama out on your for your D2 NC pumping..

Lmao hey Heath threw me a bone I’m running with it! [emoji1787]

Comment

I think if we would have asked before this "announcement" if D2/D3 championships mattered to LSU in a coaching search, every fan on here would have said no. I wouldn't want that as a key attribute in my coach. If that is such a good thing, go get Klieman from KSU. SOO many national championships.

I'm curious how his success at independent Notre Dame will translate to a conference like the SEC. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            I think if we would have asked before this "announcement" if D2/D3 championships mattered to LSU in a coaching search, every fan on here would have said no. I wouldn't want that as a key attribute in my coach. If that is such a good thing, go get Klieman from KSU. SOO many national championships.

I'm curious how his success at independent Notre Dame will translate to a conference like the SEC. Time will tell.

Lol I’m just messin I for some reason thought he won it the year they played in it, it wasn’t that deep.

Comment

Comment

Some do a wellness check on Bayouboy...

Comment

Working...
                                X